Resource icon

Misc SimHub VR Dashboard 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Shawn Jacobs submitted a new resource:

SimHub VR Dashboard - Quick Hud I threw together from my original one for use in VR (YES IN VR!!!)

Hi All

So with the introduction of Oculus beta 2.0 you can now pin windows into VR.

This to me is a massive step and exactly what RF2 vr needed.

I've put together a quick video demoing setting it up, it's pretty late at night here so production value is pretty shite :) but you get the idea.

Enjoy!!!

rough screenshot from editor

View attachment 229875

Read more about this resource...

wondering if someone can send me a link or instructions for making this work with SteamVR and HTC Vive Pro ? watched the video for the Oculus but haven't been able to find a method to make a SimHub overlay work with my Vive Pro so that it is visible within the VR environment. Thanks in advance, Bruce

wondering if someone can send me a link or instructions for making this work with SteamVR and HTC Vive Pro ? watched the video for the Oculus but haven't been able to find a method to make a SimHub overlay work with my Vive Pro so that it is visible within the VR environment. Thanks in advance, Bruce

There's an app called OVRDrop that lets you pin Windows into your VR View on SteamVR headsets

so i got it installed. even got it to load in VR during a race..however, it doesn't load telemetry in AM2. it loads telemetry in AC but only after I pause, go back out of the race session and click on the overlay on my computer, then back into VR.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.