Simhub USB issue

Hi

I have an issue with Simhub at the moment. In short, it stopped powering the bass shakers down USB but only on one computer.

1. If I try the plain old Windows audio on my higher spec machine (Windows 10, not done the 'upgrade' yet), that works down the USB and if I change back to a different lower spec laptop, Simhub also works down the USB. So, amplifier and speakers are functioning.

2. If I set it to bluetooth, it works fine on the higher spec machine but the gear change effect doesn't seem to work reliably. This is a nice effect, I would like it back!

3. When I first tried re-installing Simhub on my higher spec machine after it first failed, re-installing solved the problem - until I rebooted. So, that again makes me feel the hardware is ok and that it is software related.

Nicolas from Simhub has been helpful and suggested that the amplifier may be failing, but given it works fine on the old laptop (Windows 11) I think the issue may lie elsewhere...

I am hoping that I am not the first to encounter this and that maybe the hivemind of the forums may have had a similar issue?

Fingers crossed someone can solve my problem. I would purchase a cheap USB amp/sound card again if necessary, but figured I would ask in here.

Many thanks

Tony C

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes