Resource icon

Misc SimHub Swoop Plugin 0.9.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just finished developing a leaderboard using your Wonderfull plugin!! Anyway I'm experiencing some issues. Seems that when a driver joins or leaves the session the datas are messed up. Any suggestion on how to solve this?

Hey man can we have a look at your work ?!!! ;)

For ACC, is data available for when a mandatory stop is required and which players have completed it?
Not mandatory stop but there is:

- pit stop count
- laps since pit stop

But you can’t tell if drivers have changed tyres if that is what they’re mandated todo. So a pit stop doesn’t necessarily mean they did what’s needed.

This is great, can't believe I've only found out about it now.
Just a couple of quick questions.
Does the leaderboard work in Endurance races when I'm not the one driving?
If it does is it possible to have currentDriver_FirstName etc added as when I tested this on an AI race, the Driver Full name didn't change.
I found that the GapAhead and GapToLeader doesn't seem to work when the player is in that position.
Is it also possible to add a stint time to the position data, so time since last pit, like for the laps since last pit.

Edit, just thought of something else, is it possible to up the positions to 50, I regularly drive in a league that has 40+ drivers per race so getting them all in would be handy.

Last edited:
This is great, can't believe I've only found out about it now.
Just a couple of quick questions.
Does the leaderboard work in Endurance races when I'm not the one driving?
If it does is it possible to have currentDriver_FirstName etc added as when I tested this on an AI race, the Driver Full name didn't change.
I found that the GapAhead and GapToLeader doesn't seem to work when the player is in that position.
Is it also possible to add a stint time to the position data, so time since last pit, like for the laps since last pit.

Edit, just thought of something else, is it possible to up the positions to 50, I regularly drive in a league that has 40+ drivers per race so getting them all in would be handy.

Hello and thank you for your comments.

My ambition was to do everything necessary for endurance races precisely because I couldn't find anything that would do it correctly.
The concern is that testing the conditions in this type of race is not easy, but I will try to do what is necessary.
I can add the time since the last pit stop for all cars, it's not a problem.
Regarding the leaderboard and the 50 positions, I think the best would be to use a leaderboard like the one from @growe19 which is available here:
All you need is simhub with the swoop Plugin launched and configured to publish the API and you have an extremely complete, configurable and unlimited leaderboard in terms of the number of cars.
here is a screenshot:
1666773531217.jpeg

dde32 updated SimHub Swoop Plugin with a new update entry:

version 0.8 Improvements for endurance races

Improvements for endurance races

- Added on current driver

MyMandatoryPitDone (number of)
MyDriverStintTotalTimeLeft
MyDriverStintTimeLeft

- Added on all opponents for leaderboard and API datas

TimeSinceLastPitStop --> some work for you @growe19!
LastPitDriverChanged
CurrentStintDuration

- Rewrite of the management code of the current sector status (invalid, better, overall best, slower)
- better support for spectator mode.
To...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am sorry if I am repetetive but I can't find any good installation instructions. Can someone please help me out?
Extract the contents of this plugin into the root directory of your SimHub installation. Usually C:\Program Files\SimHub

Then the next time you open SimHub you’ll be prompted to activate the new plugin.

Then you’ll have access to all the data when creating a dashboard or using the API depending on your use. Most people using the dashboard builder.

Extract the contents of this plugin into the root directory of your SimHub installation. Usually C:\Program Files\SimHub

Then the next time you open SimHub you’ll be prompted to activate the new plugin.

Then you’ll have access to all the data when creating a dashboard or using the API depending on your use. Most people using the dashboard builder.
Thank you so much. I think I can figure it out form here I hope lol.

Hi, first of all thank you very much about using program.

I would like to know one thing.

On the Dashboard I'm using I can't see the pit duration data even using the Plugin indicated [InPitSince].

Does this happen to anyone else?

Hi I am setting up Ahead on track Gap but the number outcome is far from same as ACC or Simhub values. and the Behind on track only has Gap Ahead value, not Gap Behind. Am I missing something or some settings?

Last edited:
Hi I am setting up Ahead on track Gap but the number outcome is far from same as ACC or Simhub values. and the Behind on track only has Gap Ahead value, not Gap Behind. Am I missing something or some settings?
Hi,
Can you show me whic property you used in your dashboard ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.