Resource icon

Misc SimHub Swoop Plugin 0.9.3.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I'm trying to have the lap time during qualifying of the driver ahead and behind.
I can't seem to get it right.

During qualifying, the SWLearderboard doesn't update the driver per position.

The first driver is the first driver either on track or loaded by simhub. Their race position stay the same but their grid order change.
Resulting in some difficulties to do a leader board for qualifying and getting back to my first idea.

Here is a screenshot of a leader board i did to try do debug.
Here are the binding for the leader board:
Position1.RacePosition | Position1.GridPosition | Position1.DriverFullName | Position1.BestlapTime
And at the bottom are the following bidding:
Simhub Pos | myGridPos | MyPosition | MyCupPos | MySeriePos
swoop.PNG
You can see the race Position is not equal to the Position given by Simhub.
swoop2.PNG

Also, even with the GridPosition, the position are not the same as the end result of the qualifying session from ACC. (I've recorded the whole session with simhub for this test)
swoop5.PNG
Cheers for the work you are doing, don't hesitate to ask me any information to help you.

Last edited:
I've continued doing some test. And the RacePosition output in qualifying is what is messing everything I think.
In the following exemple,
The First raw is as followed:
Ahead_RacePosition | Ahead_GridPosition | Ahead_FullName | Ahead_BestlapTime
The three in the middle are the same as the leaderboard but around the player :
PositionN.RacePosition | PositionN.GridPosition | PositionN.DriverFullName | PositionN.BestlapTime
And the last one:
Behind_RacePosition | Behind_GridPosition | Behind_FullName | Behind_BestlapTime
Resulting in having the bestlap time of the one 'connected' after me instead of the one behind me in the learderboard.
swoop4.PNG

Last edited:
Hi, sorry for the late reply.
I have a lot of "real" work at the moment.

Indeed I think that the positions on the qualifying sessions are not good, I will try to look at that.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.
I have a lot of "real" work at the moment.

Indeed I think that the positions on the qualifying sessions are not good, I will try to look at that.
No need to be sorry, you're are doing a favor to all of us who's using your plugin for free.

Take your time, no rush ;)
Good luck for the fix and see you around mate, cheers for the reply !

Hi man, I use Acc and the properties are [NULL]. I extracted all the files in the folder Simhub, wich recognizes the plugin and starts a cmd. Can you ehlp me? Thx

Hi,
There are several things that can be tested.
To start, you would have to go to the settings of the plugin. They are accessible from the left menu in simhub. In the plugin settings you can uncheck "use Api". You must then restart simhub so that the settings are taken into account*

Then if it doesn't work you should go to the logs and tell me what you got as an error. You can access it from the left menu of Simhub as well.

it is very easy. Just Download the rar file then extract all the content into your simhub directory (directly, not in a subdirectory).
Start simhub and you should have a message to activate the plugin..
Let me know if it's ok !

Have Fun !

I just finished developing a leaderboard using your Wonderfull plugin!! Anyway I'm experiencing some issues. Seems that when a driver joins or leaves the session the datas are messed up. Any suggestion on how to solve this?

it is very easy. Just Download the rar file then extract all the content into your simhub directory (directly, not in a subdirectory).
Let me know if it's ok !

Have Fun !
Thank you dde32 - I wouldn't have guessed to do that in a million years...I will try tonight....Really appreciate your reply!

I copied the files from the .rar into the root of the simhub Program Files x86 directory - but I was never prompted to install new plugin...
I have a fully registered version of simhub... Any additonal suggestions or pointers would be very welcomed - :)

Let me know if it's ok !

Have Fun !
(Sorry for the Extra Post)
I copied the files from the .rar into the root of the simhub Program Files x86 directory - but I was never prompted to install new plugin...
I have a fully registered version of simhub... Any additonal suggestions or pointers would be very welcomed - :)

(Sorry for the Extra Post)
ok it is strange.
What is your SimHub Version ?
If you go to simhub, into your left menu do you have "Swoop Data Entry" ?
If not, if you click on "Adittional Plugins" can you see "Swoop Plugin Tab"

Can you try to install Microsoft .Net 5.0 framework ?

Last edited:
ok it is strange.
What is your SimHub Version ?
If you go to simhub, into your left menu do you have "Swoop Data Entry" ?
If not, if you click on "Adittional Plugins" can you see "Swoop Plugin Tab"

Can you try to install Microsoft .Net 5.0 framework ?
Thanks again - will check after race tomorrow and get back!

dde32 updated SimHub Swoop Plugin with a new update entry:

Estimated position if pitting and bug fix

Version 0.7.6
------------------

Added Estimated position if piting with and without repair.
To use this feature the plugin needs to know the time needed to cross the pits. This time is automatically calculated and stored by the plugin as soon as you perform a drive through.
So just do a drive trough once on a track, during a training session for example, and after that the plugin will know the time needed. he will therefore be able to make an estimate in all your next races on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies