SimHub Leaderboard

Apps SimHub Leaderboard 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
David Meek submitted a new resource:

SimHub Leaderboard - Web compatible leaderboard used in conjunction with SimHub.

Still enjoying SimHub?

Need a leaderboard for your races? Well look no further.

View attachment 217644

It has the following:
- Full 28 player leaderboard.
- Shows that players best lap.
- Timing (or race) position.
- That players delta to P1.
- Will colour code to blue if the player is you.
- Shows track and road temps.
- Shows flag status.
- Shows track map with players (if available).
- Shows trackname.
- Shows session type,...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to make this leaderboard work for more players? Simple leaderboard for ~40 players with lap times, gap to first and gap to previous would be perfect. The map and own time in box below is not relevant if it's shown on other display or just in the board above. The gap to first is quite useless when racing multiclass race. Still have to recalculate gap to other same class racers from the gap to leader. Actually this leaderboard has huge potential for multiclass racing with little tweaks. Great app, I appreciate your work, thanks!

Is it possible to make this leaderboard work for more players? Simple leaderboard for ~40 players with lap times, gap to first and gap to previous would be perfect. The map and own time in box below is not relevant if it's shown on other display or just in the board above. The gap to first is quite useless when racing multiclass race. Still have to recalculate gap to other same class racers from the gap to leader. Actually this leaderboard has huge potential for multiclass racing with little tweaks. Great app, I appreciate your work, thanks!

Some good ideas there. I'll look into it.

Thanks, i can´t edit my review, it's working now in R3E.
The size of the font i don't know if its possible, i don't have a clue how to program, but if it's possible it should only display the drivers on track and it could be bigger.
20171116_211902.jpg

From the phone camera looks good but from where i stand it's small
Like sketh said, map its irrelevant to me also, you could add with another page if you like.
Thanks for your work ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back