Apps SimHub iRacing Dashboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Meek submitted a new resource:

SimHub iRacing Dashboards - iRacing exclusive update to my previous dashboard designs.

Hi all,

This is an evolution of my previous designs which you can find here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/dashboard-creations-for-simhub.15590/
View attachment 366805

As I now solely play iRacing i've been changing my designs to suit this. I have been meaning to do this for a while but have now put all my dashboards I use in iRacing into one master dashboard. This will now auto show the correct dashboard depending on the car you are using. I have created...

Read more about this resource...

David Meek updated SimHub iRacing Dashboards with a new update entry:

If you wish to use with other games.

Hi all,

As I mentioned in the main post here is what you would need to edit to get it to work in other games.

Edit the dashboard within SimHub:
Step 1. In the Race page select the iRacing Folder and then click the visible FX button.
View attachment 366823
Step 2. Select none in the Visible binding and then select ok. This will stop it from showing only on iRacing.
View attachment 366828
Step 3.
Click the Incorrect Game Widget and then select...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, thanks for your work. I have been using your old designs, but this new one created specifically for iRacing (which is the simulator I use), does not work for me. The used car logo and time table simply appear, but the car dash does not appear. The only one that I have managed to appear is that of the Ferrari gte. What could be wrong?

First update on some error's and addition

V1.1
- Updated my Default warning LED profiles to work with all games.
- Removed my custom NCalcs from the formula's where I can find them (might have missed some, if you see any let me know!).
- Some tweaks to the Custom LED profiles I have.
- Added the McLaren MP4-30 LED profile.
- Added the Ford GT LED layout.
- Added the old legacy IndyCar LED layout.
- Added a shift light for the Ford WRC car.
- Made some changes to the Audi R18 dashboard in regards to the ABS and TC controls.
- Tweaked...

Thanks for this awesome Dashboards :) i´m driving the Porsche Cup at the moment. is there a posibility to add the green pit limiter screen ?

Reduced the load and bug squatting!

V2.0
- New Dashboard! Ford GT GTE.
- Reused the Kia Optima Dashboard on the Pro-Mazda as they are similar.
- Update RPM refresh Speed on McLaren MP4-12C GT3 dashboard.
- Removed RPM blink on gear indicator and added a Pit Lane Screen Porsche 911 Cup.
- Added Formula Renault 2.0 LED profile.
- Added McLaren MP4-12C GT3 LED profile.
- Added Porsche 911 Cup LED profile.
- Added Porsche 991 RSR LED profile.
- Added Pro Mazda LED profile.
- Added Suraru WRX LED Profile.
- Adjusted the positioning...

It's a bit Ruff

V3.0
- New Dashboard! Ruf RT12 (All variants use the same dashboard).
- Found some time format errors on some dashboards. Wasn't showing up when running in WPF mode but will flag as errors in HTML mode. Have tracked these down and quashed!
- Found some errors with the LED profiles with inactive Ncalcs still being computed and throwing errors. Quashed these too.

Hi, thanks for your work. I have been using your old designs, but this new one created specifically for iRacing (which is the simulator I use), does not work for me. The used car logo and time table simply appear, but the car dash does not appear. The only one that I have managed to appear is that of the Ferrari gte. What could be wrong?

Hi,

Interesting. When in the pits it will show the iRacing logo. But when you get in the car it will show the dashboard of the car you are in. I haven't done all cars so that might be it. What car(s) are you using when it doesn't work?

I have this problem... why?
why.jpg

Some bug fixes

V3.1
- Fixed issue with Porsche Cayman LED.
- Adjusted Porsche Cayman bias on screen display to be more accurate to what the game shows.
- Removed the map page as it's extra resource that's not needed (use the map on 'Action B' when in the pits).
- Added back in a timing screen in for when in the pits on 'Action B'. This is a WIP so only shows 1-20 (21-40 is wrong for now, ignore this and i'll be done on next release).
- Fixed a background issue on the Cadillac CTS dash.

Made the setup easier

Hi all,

Small update here for ease of installation:

- Added RomainRob's iRacing Extra Properties dll to the download for easier install.
- Added guide for installing the iRacing extra properties .dll and also setting the action A & B controls. See video:
- Made it easier to adjust the Renault Launch Limit and LMP1 boost off indicators. See updated video:

Love these, just that extra info to toggle while racing. Using as an overlay placed just below the **** lights in the m8 gte and amg gt3 are pretty good too. :)

Hi David,

As mentioned on the Simhub Discord noticed an issue with the Audi RS3 showing the stack dash rather than the RS3 dash. All working for every other car I’ve tested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes