Resource icon

Misc Simhub Formula Template for Nextion (3.2") Screen 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
davewilliams000 submitted a new resource:

Simhub Formula Template for Nextion (3.2") Screen - Nextion template for Simhub containing screens for various Formula cars

I finally got around to updating/finishing the Nextion template for my F1 wheel, so wanted to share here.

It contains multiple pages with different pages for different cars:
Session Start screen
37235762924_5dc25d5953_n.jpg

Race Sim Studio Formula Hybrid 2017...

Read more about this resource...

Yes, had a few interested from my Youtube channel and on the simhub thread. I will make both a 3.5" and a 4.3" version soon, although I don't have those screens to fully test.
That sounds awesome! I was looking for a F1 dash and saw yours but noticed that it was for 3,2", however i modded yours and tried to apply them on 4,3 inside editor, didnt had time to get it fully working but looked promising! :)
I have the 4,3" and am more than happy to help if needed! :)

That sounds awesome! I was looking for a F1 dash and saw yours but noticed that it was for 3,2", however i modded yours and tried to apply them on 4,3 inside editor, didnt had time to get it fully working but looked promising! :)
I have the 4,3" and am more than happy to help if needed! :)

It should be just a case of updating the backgrounds to the correct size (should be easy in photoshop) and applying the correct sized fonts (more time consuming in nextion editor).

Would be interested in some feedback about the F2004 page from anyone. There are a lot of things on it that don't display such as water an oil temp, because AC doesn't provide this data to sim hub. Should I replace these with other useful things (such as the current lap time lol) or keep it authentic but have a mostly empty page?
There's a few other pages that have oil temp but the F2004 is the worst in my opinion because there are quite a few things missing.

Just an update that I've started work on the 3.5" version, with the 4.3" to follow. The 3.5" nextion is a different aspect ratio, so will just keep the same aspect and there will be a small space at the top and bottom. Think the ratio for the 4.3 is similar to 3.2, but not sure as I haven't started it yet.

Probably will be a few weeks before I get anything finished as I'm off on holiday next week!

Hi.I am really new to this stuff and I don' know anything about nextion screens. I am using your template and it is GREAT. Thanks for sharing it.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.