SimHUB - F1SG BMW M8 GTE Dashboard

Apps SimHUB - F1SG BMW M8 GTE Dashboard 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thomas Vasileiadis submitted a new resource:

SimHUB - F1SG BMW M8 GTE Dashboard - F1SG BMW M6 GTE dashboard for SimHUB

BMW M8 GTE carbon wheel will be ready soon,so i finish BMW M8 GTE dashboard for SimHUB.

Dashboard details :
-Resolution 1024X600 (Will release to other resolutions too)
-5 data screens (Idle , Main , Fuel , Temps , Opponents)
-2 Pop-Up screens for ABS , TC , Brake Bias when value change
-Pit Stop blink screen when car is in pitlane.
-This version don't have rpm leds.Can use to lcd screens with external rpm leds.

BMW M8 GTE screens

View attachment 273971...

Read more about this resource...

hello, I would like to make some personal dashboards, but the simhub studio allows me to modify only the graphic appearance of the various presets.
What do you use to create it from scratch?
thank you

hello, I would like to make some personal dashboards, but the simhub studio allows me to modify only the graphic appearance of the various presets.
What do you use to create it from scratch?
thank you
Hello , SimHUB editor allow to create anything you want from scratch!.All of my dashboards created from scratch...What do you want to do exactly and SimHUB not allow you?

Thanks for the reply
I do not know if we are talking about the same editor, I open "dash studio" and then from the "more" button I select "edit dashboard"
I can not find anything to connect an object that I insert to a value of the game?
A "SimHub Editor" app is nowhere to be found

Thanks for the reply
I do not know if we are talking about the same editor, I open "dash studio" and then from the "more" button I select "edit dashboard"
I can not find anything to connect an object that I insert to a value of the game?
A "SimHub Editor" app is nowhere to be found
You must choose from the left menu what you want to add....Label for example...after that , you must select new object and on the right side you will find all the parameters of the Label you add....I think you must read SimHUB's editor manual to understand how this software works....

You must choose from the left menu what you want to add....Label for example...after that , you must select new object and on the right side you will find all the parameters of the Label you add....I think you must read SimHUB's editor manual to understand how this software works....
Thanks for the reply
the problem is that in dash studio I can only change the graphic appearance of the elements, but I did not understand how to associate the values of the game with the elements that I insert
example: I insert a "tire wear" rectangle, how do you associate the value of a single tire with it?
thank you

Thanks for the reply
the problem is that in dash studio I can only change the graphic appearance of the elements, but I did not understand how to associate the values of the game with the elements that I insert
example: I insert a "tire wear" rectangle, how do you associate the value of a single tire with it?
thank you
when you add "tire wear" will appear on the right column.When you click it yo will see all the properties of the ''tire wear" on right down window.There are all the settings....this must be done for each label or any other item you want to add.

when you add "tire wear" will appear on the right column.When you click it yo will see all the properties of the ''tire wear" on right down window.There are all the settings....this must be done for each label or any other item you want to add.
perfect
now I saw it, it was the last line
I did not see with the expanded menus
thanks for your patience

Hi there, i have installed the fonts but they are not coming up on my simhub device. i just have a generic font that wont change. are you able to help?

how do you install fonts?...did you do right click on font file and then select install?...it is weird to not have them on your system after installation.

Right click, install all fonts. Reboot system, app & sim hub and still a generic font as you can see on the attached photo. My pc allows it but not my iPhone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 196

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back