Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the stupidest question ever but....How do I update to the newest version? I can find no update option within the app. Is it a case of downloading the latest version and reinstalling it? I assume my settings will be kept?

i have a problem with iracing (only with iracing)

the simhub cant calcualte the fuel consumption and the remains laps of fuel.
it show de amounth of fuel correctly, but the fuel consumption per lap, and the amounth of fuel sometimes remains zero and sometimes shows incorrect numbers.

I can't seem to find a way to get the curbs to rumble appropriately. everything else works and i'm tweaking it ok, but i can't find any large inputs for when the car goes over a curb.
project cars 2, 4 speaker setup.

thanks!

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

6.6.1 - Mother of rumble strips

Time for going out of beta, with some tweaks and additions of course :

As always you can report bugs I would have missed on GitHub : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/issues

- ShakeIt :
  • Rumble strips have been emphased for RF1/RF2/AMS/PCARS1/PCARS2 and IRacing
  • Rebalanced IRacing/RF1/RF2/AMS wheel vibration power, the effects will be more detailed and quieter but rumble strip emphasis will allow you to catch the rumble strips/gravel and so on,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is probably the stupidest question ever but....How do I update to the newest version? I can find no update option within the app. Is it a case of downloading the latest version and reinstalling it? I assume my settings will be kept?
simply install the new version over it, settings will be kept indeed ;)

i have a problem with iracing (only with iracing)

the simhub cant calcualte the fuel consumption and the remains laps of fuel.
it show de amounth of fuel correctly, but the fuel consumption per lap, and the amounth of fuel sometimes remains zero and sometimes shows incorrect numbers.
Hi ! Are you running 6.5.4 ? There was an issue about ithis, fixed since in newer versions.

I can't seem to find a way to get the curbs to rumble appropriately. everything else works and i'm tweaking it ok, but i can't find any large inputs for when the car goes over a curb.
project cars 2, 4 speaker setup.

thanks!
Hi ! I thought about our discussion yesterday on facebook, actually a bit angry toward myself as you could not find sweet settings easily, and this message this morning got me on the correct track i think. I've re balanced rumble strips and apex effects in latest version i just published. It will avoid to push too far effects (the shaking mess :D) but will still catch those rumble textures with good contrast. Let me know if this version fits better your need ;) (I hope it will :D)

Hi Wotever, my goal is to control a ledstrip which is above my keyboard. I've connected it to one of the four ports of the arduino with shakeit. I set "Test motor" to 100% and then I'am able to control it with my buttonbox via the mute or Gain property. The problem is that when I switch to another game the "Test motor" value is reset to 0%.
Do you see another solution to set the output of that motor output to 100% so that it's possible to change it with the mute and/or gain property?

Hi Wotever, my goal is to control a ledstrip which is above my keyboard. I've connected it to one of the four ports of the arduino with shakeit. I set "Test motor" to 100% and then I'am able to control it with my buttonbox via the mute or Gain property. The problem is that when I switch to another game the "Test motor" value is reset to 0%.
Do you see another solution to set the output of that motor output to 100% so that it's possible to change it with the mute and/or gain property?
That is a pretty unexpected use :D Actually test motor is always resetted intentionally to avoid any troubles with people who may forget that it's enabled. I will look what i can do, but we are here really aside of the classic use :D

Hi,
This might be a tricky question. Is there any way to create an event that checks the state of a game controller button and lights up a LED on an arduino if that button is being held pressed.
I'd like to see visually when I hold my radio button for Teamspeak.
My approach would be to add a dummy property to custom code on my arduino, that is configured in the controls page.
Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
That is a pretty unexpected use :D Actually test motor is always resetted intentionally to avoid any troubles with people who may forget that it's enabled. I will look what i can do, but we are here really aside of the classic use :D

Yes, I'am aware that it is an unexpected use :) but I had two free outputs and they also work as LED dimmer so I don't need extra hardware now. Thanks that you want to look at it.:thumbsup:

Hi,
This might be a tricky question. Is there any way to create an event that checks the state of a game controller button and lights up a LED on an arduino if that button is being held pressed.
I'd like to see visually when I hold my radio button for Teamspeak.
My approach would be to add a dummy property to custom code on my arduino, that is configured in the controls page.
Thanks in advance. :)
Status of inputs are now tracked in the properies list (in the latest versions)

upload_2018-11-19_22-50-9.png

They are dynamically added after a press so to use it you just have to wrap it with isnull to have a fallback when it has never been pressed in the current simhub session
IE: isnull([InputStatus.JoystickPlugin.Arduino_Micro_1_B01],0)
Then you can use formulas mappings to get it display on leds (you can find multiple examples on the wiki https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino---some--RGB-leds-configurations-examples , I let you extrapolate it for your use ;)

Status of inputs are now tracked in the properies list (in the latest versions)

View attachment 278828

They are dynamically added after a press so to use it you just have to wrap it with isnull to have a fallback when it has never been pressed in the current simhub session
IE: isnull([InputStatus.JoystickPlugin.Arduino_Micro_1_B01],0)
Then you can use formulas mappings to get it display on leds (you can find multiple examples on the wiki https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/Arduino---some--RGB-leds-configurations-examples , I let you extrapolate it for your use ;)
Thanks for the quick answer. I wasn't aware of the new version's functions. I still use version 6.5.4.
Do I have something to worry about when updating? I use 3 arduinos, one with custom protocol and another with ShakeIt plugin.

Thanks for the quick answer. I wasn't aware of the new version's functions. I still use version 6.5.4.
Do I have something to worry about when updating? I use 3 arduinos, one with custom protocol and another with ShakeIt plugin.
No no, I always make sure versions are back compatible, even if sometimes I would like to skip this as it gives me lot of extra work :D .
New sketch version could be worth a shot if somehow you had instabilities in the past, this new version has been rewrote in order to be "bulletproof" and allow higher baudrates (i'm now doing all my tests at 1 000 000 bauds as a standard with no troubles, instead of the previous 115 200 bauds standard speed).

No no, I always make sure versions are back compatible, even if sometimes I would like to skip this as it gives me lot of extra work :D .
New sketch version could be worth a shot if somehow you had instabilities in the past, this new version has been rewrote in order to be "bulletproof" and allow higher baudrates (i'm now doing all my tests at 1 000 000 bauds as a standard with no troubles, instead of the previous 115 200 bauds standard speed).
Awesome, it's working. Great job, as always. :)
I better not touch the sketch, it has too much custom code in it I already forgot how I made it to work in the first place.
"If it ain't broken, don't fix it." :D

Has anyone had problems with the E36 dash in the fuel and temp gauges? (I'm using a 316i without the consumption needle under the RPM meter)
For the speed, in the new menu settings I used the values to make the speed work (0, 286, 0, 367), based in MorGuux sketch values.
For the temp and fuel....sometimes I can test the min/max values, others don't. Redone connections, replaced calbes for different ones. I'm using a Arduino Nano 328 Clone.
Any tip? is it possible to be the Clone board?

Has anyone had problems with the E36 dash in the fuel and temp gauges? (I'm using a 316i without the consumption needle under the RPM meter)
For the speed, in the new menu settings I used the values to make the speed work (0, 286, 0, 367), based in MorGuux sketch values.
For the temp and fuel....sometimes I can test the min/max values, others don't. Redone connections, replaced calbes for different ones. I'm using a Arduino Nano 328 Clone.
Any tip? is it possible to be the Clone board?
Hi ! You can refer to my previous answer here : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-234#post-2864082
It looks like bad pin choices (they must be choosen cautiously to get everything working at the same time), you will have all the required informations on the wiki : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimHub/wiki/BMW-E36-Cluster-Setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies