Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wotever

Can I chose which shaker channel is the front left, right, back left etc etc ?

Because I have my Surround Left channel on my Back, and my Surround right channel on my Feet. But simhub automatically presumes they are the Rear Left Vibration and the Rear Right Vibration

I see this on the wiki, but I cant see it. I donated just in case to see if features were locked, but havent received the key yet.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f684a77315947572e706e67

@Wotever

Can I chose which shaker channel is the front left, right, back left etc etc ?

Because I have my Surround Left channel on my Back, and my Surround right channel on my Feet. But simhub automatically presumes they are the Rear Left Vibration and the Rear Right Vibration

I see this on the wiki, but I cant see it. I donated just in case to see if features were locked, but havent received the key yet.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f684a77315947572e706e67

Hi ! Thanks for your donation ! You should have received your license file to spysh***@hotmail.com (removed a few letters for your privacy ;))

This configuration is available for everyone, you need to select "Multiple sound cards and or mappings", if you don't have the option you may be running an old version, in this case do not hesitate to install the latest simhub (you just have to download and install over it). Hopefully your donation is not lost since the refresh rate will be increased and the effects "finer".

This is fun :D

Im testing what each setting does and feels like.

So, with only the corners enabled, I dont know why its vibrates so much when turning direction. It vibrates as much as when hitting a high kerb. What is it simulating when changing direction to vibrate so much?

This is fun :D

Im testing what each setting does and feels like.

So, with only the corners enabled, I dont know why its vibrates so much when turning direction. It vibrates as much as when hitting a high kerb. What is it simulating when changing direction to vibrate so much?

It's bound to the suspensions, it's perhaps he settings a bit too aggressive for your taste, you can see this post about how the tuning works: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simhub-diy-sim-racing-dash.121578/page-236#post-2867096

What game are you testing ? Obviously each game has it's own behavior due to the game physics engine.

Ah ! Actually it's one of the most detailed game, the physical engine of the game gives a lot of details, definitely my favorite with shakers, With a bit of tuning to fit your preferences you will get a good result

this is awesome man. I cant go back to race without it. Its fantastic :D

I read you sent me a key, I haven't got it yet. Anyway now that I know this works, i can donate some more for sure.

Cheers

This a magnificent software. Nevertheless from some days a go I cannot open the Dash Studio using the option "open in browser", it used to work fine. Now I get this message in Firefox:
.NET�����������"��System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException: Infracción del protocolo del canal Tcp: se esperaba preámbulo.
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpSocketHandler.ReadAndMatchPreamble()
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpSocketHandler.ReadVersionAndOperation(UInt16& operation)
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerSocketHandler.ReadHeaders()
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerTransportSink.ServiceRequest(Object state)
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketHandler.ProcessRequestNow()����
What have changed? I don't recall any W10 update in the past few days.
Thanks

This a magnificent software. Nevertheless from some days a go I cannot open the Dash Studio using the option "open in browser", it used to work fine. Now I get this message in Firefox:
.NET�����������"��System.Runtime.Remoting.RemotingException: Infracción del protocolo del canal Tcp: se esperaba preámbulo.
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpSocketHandler.ReadAndMatchPreamble()
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpSocketHandler.ReadVersionAndOperation(UInt16& operation)
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerSocketHandler.ReadHeaders()
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpServerTransportSink.ServiceRequest(Object state)
en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketHandler.ProcessRequestNow()����
What have changed? I don't recall any W10 update in the past few days.
Thanks
It looks like it could be related to your antivirus / firewall : https://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?/topic/178996-browsers-cannot-access-internet/

Could you send me the log files ? (they are in C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\Logs) they will tell me if the error is triggered by SimHub or by something in the middle.

I noticed that just by having simhub open, the shakers are receiving a constant vibration signal. If I increase the amp volume they really shake, and I know its simhub because the vibration stops when i close the software.

I noticed that just by having simhub open, the shakers are receiving a constant vibration signal. If I increase the amp volume they really shake, and I know its simhub because the vibration stops when i close the software.

It depends of your sound card, indeed Simhub open straight the sound card after startup and allocate the effects, It looks like it's a white noise generated by the sound card heavily amplificated. Most sound cards acts like that, it's "sleeping" when no software is using it, and wake up when an application opens it. My Headset act like that and my usb sound card too, when I start to play something even if the start is silent, you can hear a small "white noise" coming and I think that it's what you are hearing.

Does the game is running when this happens ? Or just simhub alone ? Maybe some residual effects based on frozen telemetry data ?

I've just checked sound output, when no game is running it's absolutely silent on my side (even if I can hear the small white noise coming from sound card using an headset, but it does it no matter the app, if i play a blank wav I get it too):
upload_2018-11-25_11-22-36.png

Best way to be sure is to check with audacity. Could you do this simple test ? Simply record the output of your shakers sound card, it will tell you is there is any signal generated :
upload_2018-11-25_11-27-13.png

Does the game is running when this happens ? Or just simhub alone ? Maybe some residual effects based on frozen telemetry data ?

just simhub alone, even after rebooting the computer. It stops when I close simhub.

I've just checked sound output, when no game is running it's absolutely silent on my side (even if I can hear the small white noise coming from sound card using an headset, but it does it no matter the app, if i play a blank wav I get it too):
View attachment 279407

Best way to be sure is to check with audacity. Could you do this simple test ? Simply record the output of your shakers sound card, it will tell you is there is any signal generated :
View attachment 279408

audacity doesn't doesn't allow me to record the playback. Some error

audicity doesn't seem to work in this version of windows 10. Tried every setting, even recording my regular sound card playing spotify and always records in blank.

Anyways yeah, I cant get the ideal volume strength because of this humming simhub produces. I dont know what I can do to troubleshoot this :\

Edit: I think I found the issue. Im investigating but it seems a bug. I let you know

Edit2: Its my RPM setting. It produces vibration without any game running. Its the sinus.

eOZ3Lzv.png

Last edited:
audicity doesn't seem to work in this version of windows 10. Tried every setting, even recording my regular sound card playing spotify and always records in blank.

Anyways yeah, I cant get the ideal volume strength because of this humming simhub produces. I dont know what I can do to troubleshoot this :\

Edit: I think I found the issue. Im investigating but it seems a bug. I let you know

Edit2: Its my RPM setting. It produces vibration without any game running. Its the sinus.

eOZ3Lzv.png
Oh ! I see, I will fix that !

hallo,
could it be that now motor 1 for shakeit is not working on the shield? I lost my RPM feel, I've checked the wiring but it looks the same as before, no loose screws :|
THanks btw for constantly updating this essential racing APP!

Edit: btw also running bodyshakers via HDMI through monitor into H&K amp with two 100W bodyshakers / "buttkickers" and I've got no white noise or humming or signals when the games are not active, for me shakeit bass shakers work perfectly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 48 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 41 10.4%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 47 11.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 45 11.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 136 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 234 59.1%