Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi and thanks for the reply
I managed to find the blue one in the uk on ebay and just bought one to try.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/arduino-...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I have a 6v 2 amp and 12v 3 amp psu so I can use either,i noticed that when I was using the 12v psu the nano was getting quite hot at the regulator so my thought was 6v would give less work for the regulator to do as its only dropping from 6v to 5v and not 12v to 5v?

many thanks

Hi and thanks for the reply
I managed to find the blue one in the uk on ebay and just bought one to try.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/arduino-Nano-v3-0-I-O-Expansion-Board-Micro-Sensor-Shield-Uno-r3-Leonardo-2009/232840614737?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I have a 6v 2 amp and 12v 3 amp psu so I can use either,i noticed that when I was using the 12v psu the nano was getting quite hot at the regulator so my thought was 6v would give less work for the regulator to do as its only dropping from 6v to 5v and not 12v to 5v?

many thanks

I'm not totally sure, but from i've just read 6v is not enough to trigger the "external power supply" automatic switch so basically power was still drawn from usb (which is already regulated), while 12v would trigger it and make the regulator work. But only a short unproved conclusion from what i've just read :D . Usually in this situation i've always added an external 5v power source and took power directly to drive the various things (as 5v power source is quite easy to find everywhere in the house nowadays)

im not that clued up on wiring lol

but say I wanted to power my 7 segment led I could connect that to the nano using the clk,data and load wires and connect the +- to an external 5v psu instead of to the nano?

Do you have a screenshot of the settings? I've tested each mapping while doing the documentation and i've tested it right now and it works as intended.

Attachments

• Imjjmagine.jpg
    Imjjmagine.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 174
Hi Wotever,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the enhancements in SimHub version 6.6.0.Beta2.

Loving the ability to fine tune the Bass Shaker effect and channel levels, it's really helped to get things dialled in just how I want and now put's SimHub's Bass Shaker functionality well above what is possible with SimVibe IMHO,

It would be great if you could add the ability to enter the effect/channel levels as a numeric in addition to using the sliders, I use a keyboard with a trackpad on my sim rig and it makes things a little tricky when trying to get two or more effect/channel levels at the same value.

Its not a deal breaker but it would be a useful enhancement to what is already an amazing piece of software.

Thanks again
Cheers
Jay

Hello guys, I really enjoy the simhub software. Now to my question: would it be possible to use multiple external device's browsers with dash studio...or do I have to put a nextion next to my tablet? If you could assign different ports or IPs to have i.e. a map display, a button "box" and one of Wotever's nice gauges. ATM I'm using a TM1638 with rewired buttons, an RGB LED strip and an Android phone as gear, speed, times and lap indicator.

Hi Wotever,

Just wanted to say a big thank you for all the enhancements in SimHub version 6.6.0.Beta2.

Loving the ability to fine tune the Bass Shaker effect and channel levels, it's really helped to get things dialled in just how I want and now put's SimHub's Bass Shaker functionality well above what is possible with SimVibe IMHO,

It would be great if you could add the ability to enter the effect/channel levels as a numeric in addition to using the sliders, I use a keyboard with a trackpad on my sim rig and it makes things a little tricky when trying to get two or more effect/channel levels at the same value.

Its not a deal breaker but it would be a useful enhancement to what is already an amazing piece of software.

Thanks again
Cheers
Jay
Yah i admit I'm annoyed too with this, 49% instead of 50% just because setting it with mouse is not really convenient tickles my OCD :D. I'm searching for better UI alternatives about this, it has to be compact but handy.

Hello guys, I really enjoy the simhub software. Now to my question: would it be possible to use multiple external device's browsers with dash studio...or do I have to put a nextion next to my tablet? If you could assign different ports or IPs to have i.e. a map display, a button "box" and one of Wotever's nice gauges. ATM I'm using a TM1638 with rewired buttons, an RGB LED strip and an Android phone as gear, speed, times and lap indicator.
You can use multiple external devices yes and you can even override with specific controls for each one if required.

You can use multiple external devices yes and you can even override with specific controls for each one if required.
I just realized it was a stupid question, sorry - I just didn't find it mentioned in any of the forums or GitHub Tutorial. So...now I tried to make a new dash but I don't have success with the "CD player" (MediaNextTrack etc buttons) - is there any example I can look at or something? EDIT fixed with Media Player Hotkeys (MPH) programm and Function Keys, nevermind!
5plqwlvt.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,
is it possible in dash studio to have a button trigger holding a key or repeatedly press it (like enter) until the result of a ncalc calculation is true. ie: in ets2 to refuel you hold enter. like if fuel < maxfuel do key action.

also in 6.6.0 b1
I exported shakeit settings from one game, changed to 2nd game and import, it restores the effects page, but not the motor mixer page. even though in the text file it has settings & percentages as well as names for my motors.

Hi,
is it possible in dash studio to have a button trigger holding a key or repeatedly press it (like enter) until the result of a ncalc calculation is true. ie: in ets2 to refuel you hold enter. like if fuel < maxfuel do key action.

also in 6.6.0 b1
I exported shakeit settings from one game, changed to 2nd game and import, it restores the effects page, but not the motor mixer page. even though in the text file it has settings & percentages as well as names for my motors.
Concerning the automatic hold, I'm affraid it's really a specific case going out of the range of a simple press button, I like to open wide possibilities, but I'm affraid I don't see how I could give enough flexibility to allow such a thing in a generic way.

Concerning the shakeit settings it's intended, motors settings are now separate from effects since a few months (hardware settings Vs effects settings). And export import is working currently as an effects settings only file I have a ticket on Github to allow to import effects or motors or both at user choice, I need to work on it.

Last edited:
Hi,

First of all thanks for your glorious software.
Any chance to get support for KartKraft?
I've asked the KartKraft team if and when they would release telemetry, they said it will come, but I did not get any date for now, I will be watching updates and when it will be released I will add it to Simhub.

Hello guys.

Got myself a sweet 7.1 yamaha receiver with 7 multi-input channels for 100€!

Now its time to chose the software. Reading the Wiki, I have some doubts about Simhub.

1) Early in the wiki, it says "Bassshakers (up to 4)". Later on the same wiki, I see "choose your channel mapping (up to 8 channels)"

So why the 8 channels? is the 4 x bass shaders limit still in effect? will it always be limited to 4 shakers?

2) How can this be setup to emulate the "extension mode" in simvibe? Seat + Pedals + Shift (3 shakers)

Thank you

Hello guys.

Got myself a sweet 7.1 yamaha receiver with 7 multi-input channels for 100€!

Now its time to chose the software. Reading the Wiki, I have some doubts about Simhub.

1) Early in the wiki, it says "Bassshakers (up to 4)". Later on the same wiki, I see "choose your channel mapping (up to 8 channels)"

So why the 8 channels? is the 4 x bass shaders limit still in effect? will it always be limited to 4 shakers?

2) How can this be setup to emulate the "extension mode" in simvibe? Seat + Pedals + Shift (3 shakers)

Thank you
Hi ! Indeed my doc was not totally up to date,my bad,4 channels was a restriction of the early shakeit version but it's now the past :D
You can now use the advanced mappings as shown here to map as many audio interface and as many channels as you want : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...s-shakers/_edit#advanced-output-configuration

There is no "extension mode" in ShakeIt, you can simply choose on which channels will go which effects using a very simple grid, I tought it was simpler and more flexible than forcing any sort of predefined "extension" layouts :
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f684a77315947572e706e67

PS : I've fixed the doc to remove any mentions of these old limitations and show better the different options you have about channels (2/4 or custom 1-8)

Hi ! Indeed my doc was not totally up to date,my bad,4 channels was a restriction of the early shakeit version but it's now the past :D
You can now use the advanced mappings as shown here to map as many audio interface and as many channels as you want : https://github.com/zegreatclan/SimH...s-shakers/_edit#advanced-output-configuration

There is no "extension mode" in ShakeIt, you can simply choose on which channels will go which effects using a very simple grid, I tought it was simpler and more flexible than forcing any sort of predefined "extension" layouts :
68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f684a77315947572e706e67

PS : I've fixed the doc to remove any mentions of these old limitations and show better the different options you have about channels (2/4 or custom 1-8)
This is amazing. Thank you!

regarding the "extension mode" from simvibe, I meant what effects is simbive using in that mode, that I could replicate using your software? Because they also have the 4 corner mode, and I dont know what separates one from the other, effects wise.

Im very new to this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 191 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 60 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 33.6%