Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Wotever
Todavía estoy tratando de hacer que tu programa funcione
con grandes motores.
Todavía no puedo hacer que funcione bien.
35226938_2115493348727211_1273029466175569920_o.jpg

el gran motor es mi objetivo
es 12 v suficiente para hacer vibrar mi copick
35238966_2115493488727197_7064166272052756480_n.jpg

solo el pequeño motor funciona bien.
El medio y el grande hacen ruidos para funcionar.
con el grande, tengo que obtener el 40% para que funcione.
el medio que tengo para alcanzar el 30% para que funcione.
35268569_2115493472060532_3730302392202166272_n.jpg

esto funciona muy bien, los motores dan muchos detalles de diferentes vibraciones
35302392_2115493502060529_7985615260180545536_o.jpg

I still have more to try
¿Alguna idea de lo que puedo hacer para que funcione?

un saludo

the simhub cuts the sound of the games f1 2017 no sound in the menu or in the race

Hum really strange, did you enable bass shakers ? Default mode use exclusive mode so it will take the output for itself. this kind of sound cant mix with your regular sound card anyway, so make sure it's disabled :
upload_2018-6-14_18-2-15.png

Another clue, maybe the audio plugin (which provides sound graph analysis, you can disable it here, however it's untouched since years now and i don't think it's the cause :
upload_2018-6-14_18-3-16.png

The bassshaker clue looks to be the best clue, since it's really the expected behavior if you configure it on your regular sound card

Hola Wotever
Todavía estoy tratando de hacer que tu programa funcione
con grandes motores.
Todavía no puedo hacer que funcione bien.
35226938_2115493348727211_1273029466175569920_o.jpg

el gran motor es mi objetivo
es 12 v suficiente para hacer vibrar mi copick
35238966_2115493488727197_7064166272052756480_n.jpg

solo el pequeño motor funciona bien.
El medio y el grande hacen ruidos para funcionar.
con el grande, tengo que obtener el 40% para que funcione.
el medio que tengo para alcanzar el 30% para que funcione.
35268569_2115493472060532_3730302392202166272_n.jpg

esto funciona muy bien, los motores dan muchos detalles de diferentes vibraciones
35302392_2115493502060529_7985615260180545536_o.jpg

I still have more to try
¿Alguna idea de lo que puedo hacer para que funcione?

un saludo
Two things !

I actually finally received my monster shield today so i've been able to see how it was going on my end, actually I found a bug in the code given by sparkfun, the motoroff code was actually stopping both motors, that's why only test on motor 2 was working. I would say that it reduces by half the power of the board.

Second thing, these motors are huuuuge :D, it's not shocking in my opinion to have a big stalling power, and not being able to make them start at low power, however with the fixed version i guess it will start faster anyway.

This is a fixed verison for motor shields this should be much better :D
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7dwojdl0c5bzhs/DisplayClientV2.rar?dl=0
You have to replace the files in c:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\DisplayClientV2 and redo upload.

Hello Wotever
It worked, but the second exit still fails.
With the new DisplayClientV2 files the powerful engine ran without noise.
I could start at 10% that's very good and no noise.
Amazing single engine to vibrate all my copick
I think you're right it's too big
8 engines like this will be too many vibrations
I'm going to look for a smaller one.

just need to solve the second exit for everything to work perfect

8 engines like this one I think will be enough
HTB19AJ9cjgy_uJjSZPxq6ynNpXa4.jpg

I hope you can solve the second exit

a greeting

Hello Wotever
It worked, but the second exit still fails.
With the new DisplayClientV2 files the powerful engine ran without noise.
I could start at 10% that's very good and no noise.
Amazing single engine to vibrate all my copick
I think you're right it's too big
8 engines like this will be too many vibrations
I'm going to look for a smaller one.

just need to solve the second exit for everything to work perfect

8 engines like this one I think will be enough
HTB19AJ9cjgy_uJjSZPxq6ynNpXa4.jpg

I hope you can solve the second exit

a greeting
Hi I tested again this morning, everything went fine, do you see the power light on the board ? it should be a solid red when the board is powered

hello, I deactiver option bass shaker this time the sound is cut on the starting grid I'm back to version simhub 6.4.0 beta works very well thank you
Hi ! Could you send me the log files ? They are available here : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\logs maybe the basshaker is connecting anyway for a reason

Hi I tested again this morning, everything went fine, do you see the power light on the board ? it should be a solid red when the board is powered

Hello Wotever
If the light is a deep red color
the light of the channels also lights up intensely.

I have reinstalled everything again, the result is the same.
The second output, motor 2 in your program works very well, even with the big motor without noise.
The first output, engine 1 in your program malfunctions seems to be braking and noise.
Connect my wind fans in the first output, in your program engine 1 produces noise and start working on 27% does not work well.
Also connect my fans in the second output, motor 2 works very well.

I have connected the big engine, first output in your program, engine 1, it is hard to start and there is intense noise, this output seems to be stopped.
I have also tried with different plates all do the same.

second output in your program engine 2 works very well the big engine starts over 10% is perfect
I have tried different effects in this output and it is really good it works all very well I like how your program works I can also regulate how hard I want the engine to vibrate is perfect I congratulate you Wotever.

First output in your motor program 1 There are problems does not get to work well.

I think it's a problem with the code on the board, with the DisplayClientV2 files I improve a lot and my big engine now works very well.

it only remains to solve the first output in your motor program 1.

a greeting

hello, I deactiver option bass shaker this time the sound is cut on the starting grid I'm back to version simhub 6.4.0 beta works very well thank you
Hi ! Could you send me the log files ? They are available here : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\logs maybe the basshaker is connecting anyway for a reason. Byn the way have you tried the other clue about
Hello Wotever
If the light is a deep red color
the light of the channels also lights up intensely.

I have reinstalled everything again, the result is the same.
The second output, motor 2 in your program works very well, even with the big motor without noise.
The first output, engine 1 in your program malfunctions seems to be braking and noise.
Connect my wind fans in the first output, in your program engine 1 produces noise and start working on 27% does not work well.
Also connect my fans in the second output, motor 2 works very well.

I have connected the big engine, first output in your program, engine 1, it is hard to start and there is intense noise, this output seems to be stopped.
I have also tried with different plates all do the same.

second output in your program engine 2 works very well the big engine starts over 10% is perfect
I have tried different effects in this output and it is really good it works all very well I like how your program works I can also regulate how hard I want the engine to vibrate is perfect I congratulate you Wotever.

First output in your motor program 1 There are problems does not get to work well.

I think it's a problem with the code on the board, with the DisplayClientV2 files I improve a lot and my big engine now works very well.

it only remains to solve the first output in your motor program 1.

a greeting
Ok ! I only received the board yesterday so I had not the time to plug real motors I only took the time to solder the pins and test on an Arduino, I will look monday with real motors I have some 120w motors for testing it should be enough to see how it goes :D I keep you in touch ;)

Hi ! Could you send me the log files ? They are available here : C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\logs maybe the basshaker is connecting anyway for a reason. Byn the way have you tried the other clue about

Ok ! I only received the board yesterday so I had not the time to plug real motors I only took the time to solder the pins and test on an Arduino, I will look monday with real motors I have some 120w motors for testing it should be enough to see how it goes :D I keep you in touch ;)

ok thanks Wotever
I love your program
If it manages to operate the two outputs it will be fantastic
I'll be waiting for new results

a greeting

Hi again, New Issue.
I made my Nano to work properly but I want to use it with a 3,4 Nextion LCD.
Both are gonna be inside my new DIY Mercedes F1 Steering Wheel that I hope to finish soon .
The problem is that I don't know how to make both to work together. I only get the Nextion work,

Hi again, New Issue.
Both are gonna be inside my new DIY Mercedes F1 Steering Wheel that I hope to finish soon .
The problem is that I don't know how to make both to work together. I only get the Nextion work,
Hi ! I'm afraid don't understand what you are trying to do. Nextion will only work through an arduino micro or a usb to ttl adapter : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Nextion-Display . Could you give me a little more details ?

Hi again, New Issue.

Got it ---- Sorry
I used wrong config. That's all.
Thx

Hi @Wotever,

I really love your work with the Simhub Dash. I have a question about the Dash Studio. There is a component debug, and in the preview -- while building -- I can see all the available fields.

But when I start the dashboard and drive out of the pits, the field won't show up. I've already set the debug mode to on in the settings of SimHub.

Any idea? :)

Cheers!

Hi @Wotever,

I really love your work with the Simhub Dash. I have a question about the Dash Studio. There is a component debug, and in the preview -- while building -- I can see all the available fields.

But when I start the dashboard and drive out of the pits, the field won't show up. I've already set the debug mode to on in the settings of SimHub.

Any idea? :)

Cheers!

The debug component was for my own debugging purpose :D, I did not ported it to web engine, that's probably why you can't see it when using it in real conditions probably on web or web engine. But now that there are thousands of properties shown it can't fit all even in a FHD design. If you want a good view of the properties you can now use http://192.168.0.20:8888/Web/diag.html as a replacement (replace 192.168.0.20 with your own ip) it's even more complete.and gives a view of all the processed data even for opponents.
upload_2018-6-21_8-54-25.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back