Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found some technical information about WRC. It seems modern cars are more efficient with fuel consumption, but my estimation of 1L per km was not so crazy, but quite close at least for old cars with gigantic engines. I will reduce the value to 0,7 L per km.

------------

"In the article is said that on a typical rally stage the fuel consumption for the Fiesta WRC is about 0,7 l/km.
On the Skoda’s web page (http://new.skoda-auto.com/en/motorsport/cars) the fuel consumption is 0,6 l/ SS km for the S2000.
The Fiesta consume 0,7 / 0,6 = 1,17 (17%) more fuel on a special stage.

With fuel consumption it doesn't make sense because turbo cars have anti-lag (pure waste of fuel). 70 l/100 km seems to be really low figure but maybe with direct injection it is possible. On the other hand there is no direct injection in Fabia S2000 so even without ALS it's not comparable. I'm no expert at all.

Now engines both in r5 or wrc, so with direct injection, are using much less fuel than previous rally turbo engines, like in 2.0l WRC cars or GpN cars.
for example fiesta s2000 was using some 70l/100km ss, and R5 uses around 60l/100km ss, but it also depends on stage characteristics, etc."

Currently the joystick plugin does not gives states, only events i'm affraid, I have the feature request on the github, i will try to add this when I have a bit of time.

Ah thanks, looking forward to it being implemented!

With the rendering skip function, is there any way to calculate a function only when some sort of event happens, eg. when a certain gear is selected?

Thanks!

Hi Wotever,

I have a shake-it question

is there a diff between Setting the Feedback factor and Setting the % in the Output mixer

eg - is the final effect the same in the following 2 example
1) Feedback factor 100 - linear curve - Output mixer 90%
2) Feedback factor 90 - linear curve - Output mixer 100%

I am asking to get better understanding for my finetuning

Ciao
Peter

I've found some technical information about WRC. It seems modern cars are more efficient with fuel consumption, but my estimation of 1L per km was not so crazy, but quite close at least for old cars with gigantic engines. I will reduce the value to 0,7 L per km.

------------

"In the article is said that on a typical rally stage the fuel consumption for the Fiesta WRC is about 0,7 l/km.
On the Skoda’s web page (http://new.skoda-auto.com/en/motorsport/cars) the fuel consumption is 0,6 l/ SS km for the S2000.
The Fiesta consume 0,7 / 0,6 = 1,17 (17%) more fuel on a special stage.

With fuel consumption it doesn't make sense because turbo cars have anti-lag (pure waste of fuel). 70 l/100 km seems to be really low figure but maybe with direct injection it is possible. On the other hand there is no direct injection in Fabia S2000 so even without ALS it's not comparable. I'm no expert at all.

Now engines both in r5 or wrc, so with direct injection, are using much less fuel than previous rally turbo engines, like in 2.0l WRC cars or GpN cars.
for example fiesta s2000 was using some 70l/100km ss, and R5 uses around 60l/100km ss, but it also depends on stage characteristics, etc."
I found how Ac is simulating consumption :
Code:
CONSUMPTION=0.00175 ; fuel consumption. In one second the consumption is (rpm*gas*CONSUMPTION)/1000 litres

This particular value is taken from a 205 Maxi mod, i've been able to reproduce the formula, it works pretty well, i've doubled the consumption compared to this mod. I don't know if it worth going to the end and put it in every game not giving fuel. At least the challenge was fun :D

Hi Wotever,

I have a shake-it question

is there a diff between Setting the Feedback factor and Setting the % in the Output mixer

eg - is the final effect the same in the following 2 example
1) Feedback factor 100 - linear curve - Output mixer 90%
2) Feedback factor 90 - linear curve - Output mixer 100%

I am asking to get better understanding for my finetuning

Ciao
Peter
Indeed the feedback factor is applying before any other computations so it will change the response curve (when not linear) it will also have an impact on the threshold and max value... It's really part of the response behaviour. On the other end the gain on the mixer is just like volume it won't change any response characteristics.

I am using a TM1638 speed and running number works perfectly but all LEDs flash randomly, what could be the problem?
Look in car settings to tune the redline, it doesn't blink randomly but it follows the redline it must be tuned for each game (the settings are stored per game)

Just wanted to say thanks for making such an amazing program. Since I've discovered Simhub I have used it to not only enhance my racing experience, but also to learn more about working with an arduino.

My only complaint is you have provided me with too many cool options to play with and I've found myself ordering all kinds of stuff I don't need just so I can play around with the software and arduinos more! Joking of course, and I simply blown away with what all you can do with Simhub.

Thanks again for your work and I can't wait to see where Simhub goes in the future.

Guys,

could someone recommend a RPM gauge
(if possible incl shopping link, aliexpress, amazon or ebay)
my son (13) would like to start doing some Arduino stuff
he is also doing some simracing

I think a great opp to combine .....
so I like to buy him a arduino starter kit plus a
"beginner" aftermarket tachometer
target - to show RPM and maybe shift-LED

for sure using SIMHUB :)

Ciao
Peter

Guys,

could someone recommend a RPM gauge
(if possible incl shopping link, aliexpress, amazon or ebay)
my son (13) would like to start doing some Arduino stuff
he is also doing some simracing

I think a great opp to combine .....
so I like to buy him a arduino starter kit plus a
"beginner" aftermarket tachometer
target - to show RPM and maybe shift-LED

for sure using SIMHUB :)

Ciao
Peter
This is the one I've ordered myself : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/3-75...32664800061.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.2gE7iX

Take care cheap tach have a pretty slow needle, it's good to know before buying :D. The real models goes easily above 100$ or more, this one is a cheap copy .... but it works :D,
You will need a few additional components listed here : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-After-Market-Tach-support

Just started using SimHub with RFactor 2 (in conjunction with the rFactor 2 HUD made by FinesseSteez)
- thanks for making this, it's great and I've donated. :thumbsup:

One issue I'm having though is that the overlay is staying on the screen even when I'm still in the menus, even though I've ticked the option to hide when not in race, which means they obscure some of the menu options.

When I launch Automobilista it works as I'd expect - hiding the HUD when I exit a race and go back to the menus.

Any ideas what the issue might be please?

Thanks!

Hi Wotever,

after some final testing i like to share my final Setup and usage

I am running a playseat challenge, Fanatec Elite PS4, Fanatec CSP V3 Pedals, Oculus Rift

After some Internet Search i heard about your app and bought some stuff on Ali Express

2 rear motors for left and rigth Vibration -> 40 FFB Gamma 0,1 - Level 50%
1 front Motor for gear Change -> 40 FFB duration 50mm - Level 70%
2 12V PC Fans to cool my head based on RPM (monted obove my Fanatec) - 100 FFB linear - Level 100%
PWM frequeny 10HZ to reduce humming noice

Such a great setup - especially the rpm based fan - i had some days 12v constant fan but this is getting either to cold or to hot - with the Change of RPM based on Motor RPM you get a cool fake effect including nice cooling

AGAIN WOTEVER - GREAT STUFF
your app Need to be donated

Peter

Hi Wotever,
There is a directory _SHFonts in the directory of one of my dashs, I do not use any fonts other than that of SIMHUB, if I delete it, and export and import it is recreated ... how to fix it ? thank you

Hi,
I want to connect 2 TM1638 and 1 MAX7219 at my arduino nano.
Should I use an external psu or can I connect all to the 5V of the arduino?

You can use them directly, arduino will handle it, simply avoid usb hubs which could give you troubles.

Hi Wotever,
There is a directory _SHFonts in the directory of one of my dashs, I do not use any fonts other than that of SIMHUB, if I delete it, and export and import it is recreated ... how to fix it ? thank you
I sent you a PM, however here is the english version for those who may ask the same question ;)

It's intended, it's all the fonts in use for the dash. Simhub installs a couple of fonts related to the creations I made but it's not considered as a "default font". The final intention is to later simplify sharing of a dash, and fonts are a really important part of it. That's why I extract them and embed them in exports so the next step is to simply install them if one of them is missing.

A suggestion: on the dashboards editor, when you click "delete dashboard", it asks something like "do you really want to delete this dashboard?" It should say "do you really want to delete NAME OF THE DASHBOARD HERE?" The other way it makes you feel like... "oh, I'm not sure if I really selected the correct row when I right clicked without paying much attention and maybe I'm deleting the wrong dashboard and I will never be able to restore it... so I will not proceed with this terrible decission, I will go back and repeat my moves which is annoying, so I will curse the person responsible for this design!!" :D

Bueno, estoy tratando de ajustar los leds del tm1638 pero no puedo ajustarlos correctamente para que coincidan con las rpm del f1 2015 y su parpadeo correspondiente, ¿me pueden guiar un poco para ajustarlo? muchas gracias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back