SimHub Dashboard for F1 2018

Misc SimHub Dashboard for F1 2018 0.99

Login or Register an account to download this content
Samoss13 submitted a new resource:

SimHub Dashboard for F1 2018 - simhub dashboard formula 1 f1 pixi

Hello folks !

My second contribution here ;)
I don't have much time to finish but this is the most accurate version I can deliver to you :)
Check this out! Some codes can be fixed I upload a v1.00 soon as possible, but I think if I upload a v0.9 to you I'm send you a good base for your own adjustements. It's a good start.

Take care and have a nice ride on this awesome game Friday, August 24 for the release of #F12018
This...

Read more about this resource...

Samoss13 updated SimHub Dashboard for F1 2018 with a new update entry:

Major Update waiting full ERS/DRS support with SimHub Software

Here is a BIG update before SimHub make ERS/DRS levels data working back when the dev can fix it.
I adjust a lot of things and make more accurate and useful for us, we waiting patiently ERS/DRS full support.

Sorry I don't know SimHub doesn't export the Fonts in this project, I included a folder with full fonts you needed ;)
Bebas, Letter Gothic Std, Oswald, YearlingLite, Sui Generis, DINMittelschrift

Read the rest of this update entry...

--- For all members ---

Sorry friends I don't have enough time to update the dash about ERS/DRS bars, if you want you can download it and applu some updates and post it in RD. No problem !

nice dashboard :D
1 question: where can i edit the translation for the fuel mix? When i set it ingame to rich, the dashboard shows "Riche". Cant find it in the editor.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back