PhilmDash

Apps PhilmDash Pack 9.3-2.3-1.3-1.2-1.4-1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
philm updated SimHub - Custom Dashboards with a new update entry:

PhilmDash 5 update and the new PhilmDash 7+ (beta)

- New management and display of tires and brakes (conforms to ACC color variations). Thanks to Eddy Beau for the tests ;-)
- Addition of data in fuel management
- Addition of a "game notification" banner superimposed on the rpm
- Overall visual improvement
- Font cleaning ... the file was divided by 4 in MB
- And a surprise: the new Dash Philm 7+ in beta

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the updates mate.
Is there anyway to get the roll bar adjustment from AMS2 show up on screen? Also the pit limiter doesn't show input only while in pit lane it show limiter even if it's not on!

Hello and thank you for your work.

How to add a steering wheel control to change the screen?

I use CM and is there a reserved area for this type of function?

Thank you in advance !

How is it possible to have two USB tethered devices at once to use Philm Dash5 and Dash 7 at the same time ? I get one working but the other wont connect :) The second device just wont tether :(

Last edited:
Hi Philm,

am very excited about your dashboard. I have just one request. Can you fix the constant blinking of the pit limiter for ACC? The yellow PITLIMITER lamp flashes continuously when you are driving in a lap and does not stop. Can you see if you can change that?

Thank you for your help.

P.S: Can you incorporate AMS2 in it too?

Hello Phil
In the Dash 7+ The part with Text(Laptime) Trackname , temperature air track and Limiter ON/OF , when leaving the pits it says LIMETER ON But it already switch OFF automaticly (after few seconds driving in Pitlane before reaching the Pit EXIT LINE
Cheers Peter

Hi Philm,

am very excited about your dashboard. I have just one request. Can you fix the constant blinking of the pit limiter for ACC? The yellow PITLIMITER lamp flashes continuously when you are driving in a lap and does not stop. Can you see if you can change that?

Thank you for your help.

P.S: Can you incorporate AMS2 in it too?
Hi go to EDIT that widget and unselect BLINK

philm updated SimHub - Custom Dashboards with a new update entry:

PhilmDash 5" V8.5, Philmdash5" Multi V8.5 and PhilmDash 7+ V1.2

- New fuel alert in the event area, red box with remain laps, visible when < 2 laps
- Addition of ABS and TC icons with 3 colors: gray (off), blue (on) with the level, and green (active), and a new green flash ...
- Display in gray of the oil, water and oil pressure temperatures when they are not supported by the games
- Repositioning of a few parameters to further improve the speed and fluidity of visibility

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, great dashboards. I love the 7+ one - used to use it a while back in AC and now using it for ACC.

Is it possible to include track condition next to the temperature (Green / Fast / Optimum)?

Thanks for bringing this to the sim community

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back