PhilmDash

Apps PhilmDash Pack 9.4 - 1.0 - 1.4 - 1.5 - 1.6 - 2.4 - 1.0 - 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello Phil,
Is it possible to get roll bars, driving lights, DRS and KERS to show on your dash 5+ in AMS2 at all? I love using your dash (best dash for Simhub that can be used on all sims) and turn off game HUD totally but those 4 things are the only things that stop me turning HUD off totally.
Hello, thank you ;-). DRS and KERS are apparently not available in simhub for AMS2, maybe in the future? I don't know for driving light, I will find out more ;-), and if possible I will add it, because I may also need it :)

Hello, thank you ;-). DRS and KERS are apparently not available in simhub for AMS2, maybe in the future? I don't know for driving light, I will find out more ;-), and if possible I will add it, because I may also need it :)
Awesome mate , thanks for the reply :) Do you know about Roll bar adjustment info ? It gets displayed on the in game HUD when it gets adjusted but i haven't found any dash that shows this info :(

Hi . So i downloaded your dashboard for Simhub. it saved as a RAR file and i have no clue how to load into Simhub. Im pretty new to this kinda of stuff so the most detail you can help me with getting this loaded onto Simhub with be great

Hi . So i downloaded your dashboard for Simhub. it saved as a RAR file and i have no clue how to load into Simhub. Im pretty new to this kinda of stuff so the most detail you can help me with getting this loaded onto Simhub with be great
Open the rar file, and double click on the "PhilmDash ..." files, and it will install automatically ;-)

Open the rar file, and double click on the "PhilmDash ..." files, and it will install automatically ;-)
Is there a program I should be opening the file with? Right now I have a Zip extractor program to open rar file and when i click on "PhilmDash....." it doesn't install automatically. I downloaded that extractor because before it would give me an error and wouldn't let me open the file after downlaod.

philm updated SimHub - Custom Dashboards with a new update entry:

PhilmDash5 V8.7 and DASH7 ++ V1.0

Some improvements of the Philmdash5'' :
- Non-linear RPM gauge (more dynamic after 70%)
- New estimated fuel / race time, but you have to add a few liters to be sure to finish the race
- New start screen with game logos
- Improved led display (temperature, pressure etc ...)
- and other improvements
New DASH7 ++ :
- Addition of the position of the pilot in the classification, for the pilot who is in front and the one who is behind.
- Addition of 3 ranking pages
- And other...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @philm I noticed that in the zip file we can download now the multi is not there. I had to reformat my PC and I did not have a copy of it. The multi has been my dashboard of choice in ACC for many months now so I'm really sad :(
I understand you are working on some improvements, which is great, but in the meantime would it be possible for you to include the current one in the package we can download?

Thanks for your awesome work!
Andrea

Hi @philm I noticed that in the zip file we can download now the multi is not there. I had to reformat my PC and I did not have a copy of it. The multi has been my dashboard of choice in ACC for many months now so I'm really sad :(
I understand you are working on some improvements, which is great, but in the meantime would it be possible for you to include the current one in the package we can download?

Thanks for your awesome work!
Andrea
Hi Andrea, ok very very soon !!! ;-) ... 10 minuts ;-)))

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.