PhilmDash

Apps PhilmDash Pack 9.3-2.3-1.3-1.2-1.4-1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
philm updated SimHub - Custom Dashboards with a new update entry:

PhilmDash - New version

- Modification and improvement of the different displays for better visibility
- Improvement of the display of the estimate of the quantity of fuel for races of 20 minutes and 60 minutes, it is practical for SRS ;-). Pcars2 displays instead the fuel estimate, the damage done.
- Improvement of the display of events under the speed display: flags, pit limit flashing, water and oil temperature alert, BIAS display when you change it, ...
- Add an "engine OFF" message in red at the top of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! Is it a Bug, that in Version 7.0 the Brake Temperatures in AC are get stuck at 25 degree Celsius?
I'll check, but AC does not get the temperature of the brakes, it's a limitation of AC ... I'm going to try to change my dashboard, so that when there is no data available, nothing is not displayed ;-).

I'll check, but AC does not get the temperature of the brakes, it's a limitation of AC ... I'm going to try to change my dashboard, so that when there is no data available, nothing is not displayed ;-).

Thx for your answer. That's a good idea. I found out, that it seems vehicle dependent. In the Mod Sidekick the brake temperature is displayed on some vehicles.

Will you be updating the dash to work with the updated data exposed by ACC?

It would be nice to see a PhilmDash 5/7 ACC update to take advantage of the newly exposed data?

philm updated SimHub - Custom Dashboards with a new update entry:

PhilmDash New Version, the Best Design and function i have seen, i think ... :-)

- Increased immersion !!!
- Everything has been revised to improve visibility, color, font, ...
- A page for fuel consumption as a function of race time
- And many surprises !!! ... which allow you to have a maximum of information during the race without having to look at the HUD of the game.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Phil love this but am very new to simhub and was wondering how you go about rotating though your screens, i assume you have to map the keys but i cannot work it out. i am using it on RFactor2. thanks in advance

Hey mate , Hope your well :)
Love your dash's ! Couldn't race now without them . I only use SimHub and now HUD but now in AMS 2 i need roll bar adjustment info on the dash ! Is there a way for me to add this information to your dash PhilmDash5 Multi and PhilmDash Porsche RSR Leds ? Or would you be so kind as to make an update to both these dash layouts to include roll bar info ?

Hello @philm ,

thank you very much for this amazing dash!
I have used it for the first time in Project Cars 2 and for some reason the fuel consumption/calculator dash is not there?
I can see a damage report dash instead...

It would be very helpful for the Fuel Calculator dash to be available in Project Cars 2.

iRacing I can see this dash but, it is missing in Project Cars 2...
1587309711501.png

In Project Cars 2 I can see this dash, but it is missing in iRacing (which I don't mind)...
1587309641649.png

Is this something I am doing wrong or is it normal behavior?

Thanks again,
Thanasis

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back