PhilmDash

Apps PhilmDash Pack 9.4 - 1.0 - 1.4 - 1.5 - 1.6 - 2.4 - 1.0 - 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am currently testing rfactor2 with clio cup in Zandvoort. There is no problem, when I turn the ABS button, the icon comes green when the level becomes 1, 2 or 3. Same for the TC.

You may have modified the file? if it is, reload it ;-)
Do you have the latest version?
And the latest version of simhub?
I have no other idea ...

I am currently testing rfactor2 with clio cup in Zandvoort. There is no problem, when I turn the ABS button, the icon comes green when the level becomes 1, 2 or 3. Same for the TC.

You may have modified the file? if it is, reload it ;-)
Do you have the latest version?
And the latest version of simhub?
I have no other idea ...
Ok thx anyway , i downloaded again 7 but still no abs working tried clio at Zandvoort but nothing. checked the bindings and settings from tc and abs and that all looks simular so looks good, then if you dont know it i certainly dont know it :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

[QUOTE = "Fran Toledano, poste: 2763084, membre: 206183"] Désolé, pas correct ici. [/ QUOTE]
do you have the latest Simhub update? and PhilmDash V3.0? and the latest version of rfactor2?

The link is ok, can you test?

Thank you. Problem solved...
Inquiry: Will you be able to modify the dash of the Fiesta wrc 2018, as I asked? Sorry for the inconvenience ... I tried to do it, but I have not succeeded. The problem was that your dash marks the color of the rpm (green, yellow and blue), progressively, and if you look at the video that I passed to you, the colors appear suddenly, according to the revolution ... Do you understand?
I want to congratulate you for your great work. The dash are incredible!

Yes i can modify ;-).
what percentage of RPM do you want to display the 3 colors?
for example : Green 75%, Orange 85%, Red 95%
85, 92, 98?
What you want ;-)

consult your gmail mailbox ;-)

Last edited:
Thank you very much friend!!. I'll try it soon and tell you what's new.
I give you the infinite thanks for everything you do and share ...
I'm from Argentina and I'm passionate about the WRC.
Proud you must be by Seb. Loeb and Ogier ... Some beasts!
I really like Simracing. And this of the dash, and your creations ..., they are magnificent .. !! They give him a lot of immersion.
You are a genius friend!:thumbsup:

PD: I would like later to tell me what parameters to touch to modify the revolutions.
In short story news!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea