Skins SimDream F1 2021 Skins Reworked - F1 2021 Season Update for Assetto Corsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
bastoner97 submitted a new resource:

SimDream F1 2021 Skins Reworked - F1 2021 Season Update - A mod that fixes every cars, and will update the sponsors when these are changed in real life

Welcome to my F1 2021 Season Skins Update mod for F1 2021 by SimDream! This mod aims to bring new details and realism to the mod with completely redone cars.

In this mod you'll find updated:

· MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS
· SCUDERIA FERRARI
· RED BULL RACING HONDA
· MCLAREN MERCEDES ...

Read more about this resource...

any chance to add the correct tyre compound colour/texture? new update adds inters too but all the tyres have the medium compound texture still

bastoner97 updated SimDream F1 2021 Skins Reworked - F1 2021 Season Update for Assetto Corsa with a new update entry:

Liveries updated to the Sochi GP

RED BULL:
  • updated to realistic color hues
  • updated nose cone bulls size and placement
credit: thanks to @ispano6

Zm4kIR8.png

MERCEDES:
  • Added FTX logos
  • Added AO
[COLOR=rgb(26, 188...[/quote]

Read the rest of this update entry...

How´s the physics side of this mod? Every car has its own behaviour? I liked the switch of simdreams behaviour and they produce content i really enjoy (i see they´re working on a 1973 season now-not just convertions) and want to support the development of these kind of content. And thanks of course for the skins if i get the mod - wich i probably will, cant help myself with F1´s lol - to use them :)

SF21 halo texture is wrong. Tons of ferrari liveries and no one have the correct halo texture. It is mate in the back side and has carbon fiber texture in front.

Last edited:
How´s the physics side of this mod? Every car has its own behaviour? I liked the switch of simdreams behaviour and they produce content i really enjoy (i see they´re working on a 1973 season now-not just convertions) and want to support the development of these kind of content. And thanks of course for the skins if i get the mod - wich i probably will, cant help myself with F1´s lol - to use them :)
Physics is kinda good, not on Formula Hybrid terms for sure. Let's say that if the pack was 5€ instead of 10, it would have been more fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back