SimBin's Nordschleife vs The Green Hell (Comparison Video)

• Andrew Dawes

Excellent Bram thanks. That was amazingly well put together. Any idea how that was timed so well?

Quite simply awesome. One thing I did notice is that the car seemed to be moving around and bouncing on the suspension quite a bit more in real life. Guess this would be a bit disorientating in game without getting the 'feeling' of it.

Ollle, i think now we can start a competition like in game magazines between 2 pictures: find the 10 differences between the 2 circuits... :)

Hehe, just don't know if you'd always be able to actually find 10 differences ;)

Found this movie quite impressive as well. What stuck the most with me was when the curbs started and stopped on both views at the same time.. I was quite surprised, that these really are at the same places and the elevation changes in general seem to be really realistic - just compare it to the old versions we've got thus far, it's quite better.. :thumb:

GTR Evo - Nordschleife real vs ingame footage.

I couldn't find it right away on the forum, but here is a very nice comparison between real-life and in game footage of the Nordschleife :) The Green HELL.

Edit: See toppost :)

• MaxT63

Why oh why did they repave over the graffiti on the ground???
-i loved to stop (in practice) from time to time and read what it said back when i played Gran Turismo 4. There's a checkered stripe under the bridge on Dottinger-Hohe that i would use to time my laps.

BTW- great vid

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back