Simagic M10

I'm planning on purchasing a DD wheel in the nearest future. One of my candidates is the Simagic M10. Has anyone had some experience with it? Is it worth it or are there better options out there for the price?

I've had one for five months and really happy with it, for the money I don't think it can be beaten. I run it at about 60% and it's perfect, aside from the Sprints probably the best purchase I've made

I've had/used G25, G27, G29, T300, GT3RS, CSW2.5, Frex Simwheel and it blows them all out the water but not yet been able to try another DD wheel to compare thanks to COVID restrictions.

Upvote 0
I've had one for five months and really happy with it, for the money I don't think it can be beaten. I run it at about 60% and it's perfect, aside from the Sprints probably the best purchase I've made

I've had/used G25, G27, G29, T300, GT3RS, CSW2.5, Frex Simwheel and it blows them all out the water but not yet been able to try another DD wheel to compare thanks to COVID restrictions.
Ok man thanks

Upvote 0
I'm now also thinking about this.
I was going to go with a CSL Elite or ideally a CSW v2.5 + wheel... BUT
€850 + whatever that is to bring it to the UK (any ideas with Brexit/shipping?)
It's ever so close to a DD wheel.

If I could find a UK vendor that did monthly payments...

Upvote 0
Yeah I saw that a couple of weeks ago, just not sure what payment options they have. Even Paypal credit would do the job but tbh, I need to finish my real track car first !! :roflmao:

Upvote 0
I got one yesterday for my second rig and I have the simucube2 sport on my 1st rig. The simagic is good and the wheel (GT1 round) gives the impression of high quality. People sometimes complain that you can feel the steps of the stepper motor, for me this is hardly noticeable. It does not come up to the sturdiness and power of the fantastic simucube2 including the great software, but it seems a good alternative for smaller budgets.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
For anyone that has a Simagic M10, how did you mount it? I have the standard Simlab Gt-1 Evo wheel deck and a front mount but it doesn't look like anyone front mounts their M10. Is this possible?
Also, can a dash be mounted to the wheelbase? My old CSL Elite has a spot where I mount the bracket for my DDU and I can't see a way of continuing with that setup.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back