Sim Racing Gloves?

Do you happen to have a link or picture for those?
I bought them from TKMaxx in the UK.

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5976.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I got my new Swift Wears leather gloves. I like them better than my old retro gloves. The leather is thinner or maybe a bit more elastic and feel more comfortable. They also smell like leather.

gloves.jpg

Upvote 0
Just had a pair of Alpinestars Radar Motocross gloves delivered for £9.99
Looked at them and they look very similar to most simracing gloves i am seeing.
Very comfortable and breathable. grip seems much improved and they are saving my hands in dirt rally.
half the price of the sparco hypergrips

Link here

Upvote 0
I'm using Mechanix Original Covert for my 599XX Evo rim, great quality and fit. I can also use my phone with them. Before that, I have ordered Alpinestars MX Dune and they looked super cheap, I returned them the next day.

Upvote 0
German word for glove is literally "hand shoe"....so.... ;)

BTW nice boxing shoes there. Seem to have very thin soles, which would make them perfect for simracing in my opinion.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 963434

im using sparco meca-3 colour red, tey not fireproof but i dont think i need fireproof equipment to my sim xD

Upvote 0
Racing with only VR I had hard time using racing gloves because they are very thick and I had difficulty to feel the buttons on my steering wheel. I tried several Gloves until I went to to jewel store and I saw the personals there , using a very thin and light gloves. I asked him if I can test a pair of them and he even gave me a pair of them and woww... they are perfect gloves to use in VR because now I can easily feel the buttons and their touch and identify them without watching.
Then I ordered 10 pairs of them from AliExpress ( they are very cheap) plus you can clean them easily.
D442E998-4295-4EEA-BF67-D45C2FCF47A7.jpeg

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes