Sim Hub Dashboard FERRARI 296 GT3

Misc Sim Hub Dashboard FERRARI 296 GT3 V2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Roscoe_PikoTrain submitted a new resource:

Sim Hub Dashboard FERRARI 296 GT3 - Realistic Dashboard of FERRARI 296 GT3

Realistic Dash for Sim Hub (v8.3.10) of the FERRARI 296 GT3.

I added a "STARTER" banner for myself to know when Ignition is on, but the car is not started. To remove it, delete it, or open in Dash Studio, go to the STARTER BANNER in Screen Hierarchy, click it. Go to Properties, click green Visible button, in Visible Binding window, click NONE at the top, then OK. Save.

Read more about this resource...

i tried DRIVE, still black. There is anything i should set to simhub before i use this dashboard? I mean I simple just loaded it into Simhub by double clicking the downloaded file. And I could see is a dishboard as the attached.

But clicking that one gives me a black screen

Attachments

• ferrari296dash.jpg
    ferrari296dash.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 38
i tried DRIVE, still black. There is anything i should set to simhub before i use this dashboard? I mean I simple just loaded it into Simhub by double clicking the downloaded file. And I could see is a dishboard as the attached.

But clicking that one gives me a black screen
Ahh that sucks! Hopefully we can figure it out. Are you using it on a separate screen (phone, tablet, second monitor)? Or clicking Windowed and using it on your main monitor? Sometimes I make this simple mistake (especially when playing different games), make sure under the games tab you have selected the game you are using. Also, if using ACC, the setting under Options -> Video -> Fullscreen must be set to Disabled.
This is my first time trying to troubleshoot another persons issues. I really want to figure it out for you.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 106 68.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 26.6%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 20.1%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 21.4%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.4%