Sim displays like the Mclaren PCU-8D?

Hi RD.
i was curious if there was an Sim display replica like the SLI-F1 wich is an replica of the PCU-6D but instead of the PCU-6D the New F1 Display PCU-8D.

ive already tried searching the forum before actually make this thread and came across someone who is making an Mercedes W05 Steering wheel replica and found that this Display was suggested : http://www.lcdinfo.com/products/usbd480-wq43.html

however as like the PCU8D the Rev lights and warning lights are not shown on Display but are surrounded arround the original Oled Display,
does anybody know if there is some company like Leo-bodnar for example who has plans of making such replica ?

looking out for the replies
Greetings
Cloudini5

Side+By+Side.jpg

They said to me that its display need about 2/3 weeks...it's near the end: it support 128 buttons or rotary and analogic input. 15 led for rpm, 6 led for other (like flags) and 6 more led. I only hope it will be slim!

Upvote 0
Im currently working on a 2015 Ferrari wheel, the only solution i can really find for replication of the McLaren display layout was to remove the LEDs from a Leo Bodnar sli-f1 and put them on 1.5 inch wires. Below is a quick test 3d print of the front panel with the LEDs inserted. (one of the electronics technicians at my work did the removal and remounting of the LED`s for me)

P9070036 by jamesscotland73, on Flickr

P9070030 by jamesscotland73, on Flickr

wheel 002 by jamesscotland73, on Flickr

P9070034 by jamesscotland73, on Flickr

IMG_3865 by jamesscotland73, on Flickr

IMG_3748 by jamesscotland73, on Flickr

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey James, What are the threaded inserts your using on your wheels ? The Brass ones.

PS awesome prints man, I have since picked up a printer myself i3 Mk2 and look at your work with envy, Keep it up man.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back