SIM Dashboard

SIM Dashboard is a fully customizable dashboard app for Android devices that allows you to use many different widgets to display useful information about your car and race/session, including plenty of data the game doesn't tell you by default, like tyre/brake temperatures, various delta times or fuel usage per lap (which I can highly recommend, given how generous R3E can be with its fuel calculations).

You can also have multiple dashboard pages per game configured offering various data and just switch between them on the fly.

SIM Dashboard supports most of the popular sim games - it is not an R3E only app. The games are divided into groups - you can buy the Pro version for only the games you play, or you can simply buy the whole pack at a discounted price (compared to the price of all of the individual packs). The free version allows you to use any feature with as many of the supported games as you like, but you're limited to only one dashboard page and three widgets (note that some of the widgets take more than one "slot").

Your dashboards can be easily shared with others as well in multiple different ways, including using a QR code.

There's a small companion app you need to install and run on your PC that enables the communication between the app and the game.

I just realized this thread is under Raceroom sub-forum. :roflmao: IDK if we can request another sub forum for third party apps... Probably the usual suspects are the only folks knowing what we post here.

Okay guys! Here I am again with a new design. It's both the same, but I wanted to get the free users to be able to use one custom design as well, so for the 3 widget version.

Three widgets custom design. Not much to see here, just some fancy copy of a concept dash I saw online. For free users tired of nothing really. LOL :p

qr.php

The same design with some more functions for full app users. As always, just fill in the spaces if you want to add functions for your own use.:)

qr.php

Later guys! Cheers! :D

Nice design bobbavet I want to use it. But I'll be damned if I can get this to work.
I can get the data for temps, speeds etc, on my tablet, in no way can I get any button presses.

In fact I get no servers available when I use the Android app setup options.

I must be missing something ie, router settings or some service not enabled.

If anybody has any ideas Please reply with your setup.

Thanks in advance.

@Themorpethian If you don't see any servers, that would suggest some sort of firewall issue, either on your router or on the PC you are running the server on.

Also obviously make sure your phone is connected to your wifi network and doesn't connect via mobile data network, as in that case you obviously wouldn't be able to see your server.

I finally joined the wagon, been a long time. I made a simple one yesterday for AMS and it said layout saved but when I open it today it's gone and I needed to make a new one again. How do you save your design?

I finally joined the wagon, been a long time. I made a simple one yesterday for AMS and it said layout saved but when I open it today it's gone and I needed to make a new one again. How do you save your design?

Wow your message was a long time ago. Usually if I made a complicated design, I will upload it to their servers(share to community) for future use. I hope you figured that out by now. Anyways....

I'm here again to share some designs... I've been playing with png images lately and learned to hide stuff in the background. I made three designs and one still waiting for approval.

This one is a Lambo dash from AC1. Got some nice LED effects here.

qr.php

This one is a by product of creating that AUDI car dashboard(recent iRacing release). I discovered that it was an aftermarket dashboard that you can buy and install in your car. If any of you are that type who pimp cars for fun. ;)
Aim_MXS_Dash_1024x1024-1.png

This is the result...

qr.php

And the final one is still waiting approval. I'll update this post in a few hours... Cheers!

EDIT: Here's the AUDI version. Not 100% identical. But I left it open for edits for other titles. Just clear the labels and widgets and use your own. Cheers!

qr.php

Cheers guys!

Last edited:
I'm not getting BEHIND or AHEAD delta times for opponents appearing, they're always blank. Everything else working great tho! Love the app. Any ideas on the delta bug?

EDIT: Posted in the Wrong Thread, apologies everyone! Not RRE.. Assetto Corsa
Works in ACC, but not AC

Last edited:
I'm not getting BEHIND or AHEAD delta times for opponents appearing, they're always blank. Everything else working great tho! Love the app. Any ideas on the delta bug?

There are titles that don't support that feature, I know for sure that RF2 does. But I don't own all racing titles so I also do not know which one doesn't. I know ACC doesn't support that. What title are we talking about?

I just got this due to searching if it was any good on Google and seeing all the posts here.
Plus this app is available in Malaysia whereas DashMeterPro is geo-locked for some reason so I can't get it anyway.
Will be looking at tinkering with this to make a modified F488 GT3 style dash at some point

Great tool, what is the price of thiss jewell? (pro version)
Thanks!

If I remember correctly, I payed 400 Taiwan dollars 2 or 3 years ago. That's roughly 14.99 USD. I mainly used it for iRacing, but they cover most, if not all sim racing titles, even truck simulators. I got the full version and I honestly never really needed another dashboard.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back