PC1 Silverstone Pit Lane Cheat

Calum McLure

Did ye, aye?
Not sure if this has been mentioned before, probably has...but I was practising for the Clio race at Silverstone and decided to try following the ghost car of those at the top of the leaderboards. I was following the guy pretty closely and wondering where he was finding 5 seconds on me, then it occured to me he was probably cutting the track but going through the pits, which sure enough he did.

Should this not have been addressed by now with the game having been out so long. I'm not a big time trial guy so doesn't annoy me as much but for those that are it must be quite frustrating.

• Deleted member 113561

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, probably has...but I was practising for the Clio race at Silverstone and decided to try following the ghost car of those at the top of the leaderboards. I was following the guy pretty closely and wondering where he was finding 5 seconds on me, then it occured to me he was probably cutting the track but going through the pits, which sure enough he did.

Should this not have been addressed by now with the game having been out so long. I'm not a big time trial guy so doesn't annoy me as much but for those that are it must be quite frustrating.
If i remember correctly, this is also a problem in real life, at chequered flag

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back