Silverstone 2020

Tracks Silverstone 2020 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I should check the messages more often, sorry (Mar 7, 2020) :whistling:

I like your work Mister Ginetta, i'm huge fan.

The other configurations (layouts !?) work, if you do not deselect in Content Manager "Delta7_ON"

Thank you Shaun.

I should check the messages more often, sorry (Mar 7, 2020) :whistling:

I like your work Mister Ginetta, i'm huge fan.

The other configurations (layouts !?) work, if you do not deselect in Content Manager "Delta7_ON"

Thank you Shaun.

Thank you for your reply, although I have it, I don't launch AC through CM, so is there anything I can do to make them work (Manually) at the other layouts?

Regards

Shaun

Thank you for your reply, although I have it, I don't launch AC through CM, so is there anything I can do to make them work (Manually) at the other layouts?

Regards

Shaun
It's possible without Content Manager, but you won't get access to the balloons. Now, if you have a problem when you play online, the contents of the "default folder" must be deleted.

Here :

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_silverstone\skins\default

You can also make a copy of the folder if you want.

Now, I prepared a folder, just needs to be installed.

Silverstone Without Content Manager

Best regards,

D7Fox

It's possible without Content Manager, but you won't get access to the balloons. Now, if you have a problem when you play online, the contents of the "default folder" must be deleted.

Here :

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks\ks_silverstone\skins\default

You can also make a copy of the folder if you want.

Now, I prepared a folder, just needs to be installed.

Silverstone Without Content Manager

Best regards,

D7Fox

You Sir are amazing...thank you.

Now can I give you a list of UK tracks to work on HA HA HA.

Regards

Shaun

I have tried to install by using content manager and straight into the files, i get the thumbnail and can select the track but when in game the track is the exact same

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 24 13.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • Thursday

Votes: 26 14.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 103 55.7%