Silverstone 2020

Tracks Silverstone 2020 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Delta7Fox submitted a new resource:

Silverstone (The Real) - Silverstone Kunos Revisited

View attachment 352317

- Added : balloons, billboards, new textures around the track, ui files and more ...
- Bonus : PPfilter A3PP without chromatic effet.(my personal filter) and few thumbnails for other layouts.
Enjoy :thumbsup:
Please put the folder "assetto corsa" in the following directory. \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\

Compatible with new shaders (csp 1.46) & Sol...

Read more about this resource...

Putting this here so as not to spoil your reviews but the folder needs to be named assettocorsa without a space between otherwise it creates a new folder all by itself. All good as I manually extracted it but you might wanna update it for others :thumbsup:

I don't know why, i didn't react faster.

Thank you again kriss. ;)

Hey it's all good mate. Appreciate you making these revisions. I had a quick drive last night and it looks great.
I just thought you should know about the folder naming thing to stop people giving you bad reviews etc
Anyways keep up the great work :D

Hey it's all good mate. Appreciate you making these revisions. I had a quick drive last night and it looks great.
I just thought you should know about the folder naming thing to stop people giving you bad reviews etc
Anyways keep up the great work :D
I hope for the next time I'm not wrong. :laugh:

I'm glad you like it, thank you :thumbsup:

Really enjoying these track graphic updates to get rid of the Kunos banners, flags and such. A little off topic, but what is the chromatic effect in a ppfilter? How does it impact the look of the game?

Well I'm sure I'll be there to tell you if you are wrong. But seriously I'm just thinking of everyone else as I always manually install things, and it prevents people moaning and giving you 1 star reviews too

If they give me a star, never mind. :thumbsup:

I've come to share what I know .

luqb.png

No one's managed to do that before me. (and it's FREE)

Last edited:
Really enjoying these track graphic updates to get rid of the Kunos banners, flags and such. A little off topic, but what is the chromatic effect in a ppfilter? How does it impact the look of the game?
Chromatic_aberration_%28comparison%29.jpg

Hey rainjoe013 and thank you for the feedback, i really appreciate it.
Without the chromatic effect, it means sharper like the picture above .

For me, the chromatic effect is ugly. :sick:

Hi, Not sure what im doing wrong ive copied the contents etc into the assetto folder and can see and load the track in the game fine, i can see the balloons in the sky etc but non of the banners etc are showing, its still the orignal ones? If anyone can help please

Thanks

I need to take a break ...

Assetto Corsa is a good game with nice features but the community is sometimes very weird.

And at the end, all this doesn't make sense.

Anyway, I'll come back when I'm motivated. (maybe definitely not)

Thank you to all those that have followed me on this website and ...

Long lives to modders !

Thanks for these two track updates. I am disappointed to see you go because I was looking forward to your other track updates.

Hi, Not sure what im doing wrong ive copied the contents etc into the assetto folder and can see and load the track in the game fine, i can see the balloons in the sky etc but non of the banners etc are showing, its still the orignal ones? If anyone can help please

Thanks
I sent a message yesterday.

Please Check your PM.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back