Signatures?

Yes, but they were disabled for the past year or so.
There was definitely the option to have a signature on the old forum, but you could only have a text signature, you didn't have the option of adding an image. I don't think it's a biggie anyway as you generally open a forum up to read the posts and not look at folks signatures, surely.

I think the new forum is simple, clean, nice and quick and so far does just what you would want a forum to do.

;)

imho signatures are a little old style imho,and very difficult to control.
If you allow the signatures you find some users with 3-4 images as sign,you can limit the images number but they can merge more images in only one.
I think that a clean forum with no signatures for everybody it's the best solution,you safe resources and you have a clean layout.
It's just a my opinion,i start with web stuffs one year ago so i dont have the experience that ,Bram or RD staff in general, has.

only things i would be interested in seeing in a sig is someones gamertag for ps, xbox or gfwl
The old forums contained this information as part of your profile, so you didn't have to add it as a signature. You had the option to add PSN, XBOX and Windows Live gamer tags and they were built in to the header area of your posts.

Bram has already posted about what is coming next

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/whats-coming-up-next.43111/

which includes........

Implementation of gamertags / custom profile fields

:)

:confused: why would i or anyone else be interested on what specs your pc has:confused: only things i would be interested in seeing in a sig is someones gamertag for ps, xbox or gfwl

Exactly... PC specs are generally only required for trouble shooting, and in those cases you can just post them normally. As for gamer tags, it has been mentioned by the all-powerful Admins that those will return as a profile option sometime soon.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back