Shutoko Revival Project v0.9.1 AI traffic mod

Tracks Shutoko Revival Project v0.9.1 AI traffic mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
krzysiekwar submitted a new resource:

Shutoko Revival Project v0.9.1 AI traffic mod - Adds AI traffic for SRP 0.9.1 map

This is AI traffic mod for Shutoko Revival Project v0.9.1. This mod is using CSP Traffic Planner tool so the cars behave less like on racetrack and a bit more like in real life.

You can find map on SRP's Discord:
https://discord.gg/shutokorevivalproject

Still WIP!
Done:
Line 3
Line C1
Line 6
Line 9
Line 11 - Rainbow Bridge
Line 1

Partially done:
Line B
Line K1
Line K5
Line K3
Line 4

Installation:

Manually drag files to your game location...

Read more about this resource...

krzysiekwar updated Shutoko Revival Project v0.9.1 AI traffic mod with a new update entry:

Bugs fixed

Most bugs are fixed, some missing intersections added. One major bug that still exists is on lines C1 and 3 connection - because AI traffic can't really detect ground collision on intersections, they will swerve into the lane directly above or under them. I have no idea how to fix it right now. At least it's pretty fun to watch.View attachment 673827
Overload Layout:
I've removed custom surfaces.ini file and put back original one. Reason: checksum fails on online servers. If...

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.0 is not working for me. Can you upload 0.9 somewhere to download, thanks.

edit: found it. Thank you for the mod!

Last edited:
Traffic simulation crashed right after track loaded and I tried restart it but nothing happened.
0.9.1 Overload Layout.

Last edited:
Hey bud, just wanted to let you know about this part on the northbound Bayshore route, with AI cars driving up through the air and then suddenly dropping down. Don't recall the exact location but attached a screenshot that has Map Display open, which can hopefully identify it for you. Keep up the good work!

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 104
Hey bud, just wanted to let you know about this part on the northbound Bayshore route, with AI cars driving up through the air and then suddenly dropping down. Don't recall the exact location but attached a screenshot that has Map Display open, which can hopefully identify it for you. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! Will be fixed in next update

Hi!

Somehow, I can't get the traffic mode to work. Whenever I try to start the Traffic Planner, the "Sim crashed" error appears.

I use CSP 0.1.79 and have SRP 0.9.1. I've manually installed the mod and downloaded the data files from https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-lua-internal/tree/main/included-tools/traffic.

I would be grateful for any help or advice!
Hi,
could you please try traffic planner on other maps and see if they are also crashing? SRP is pretty heavy mod, it might be that your PC is simply not enough. On some (very few though) maps I also have constant crashing problem.
Best regards

Hi,
could you please try traffic planner on other maps and see if they are also crashing? SRP is pretty heavy mod, it might be that your PC is simply not enough. On some (very few though) maps I also have constant crashing problem.
Best regards
Thanks for the prompt reply!

I've already tried it on other maps and got the same result.
I'm not sure if my PC is too weak for the traffic planner. I'm running AC on Ryzen 9 5900x, 64GB RAM, GeForce RTX 3080, and NVMe m.2 SSD.

Maybe you could name a map where the traffic planner 100% works?

Last edited:
Thanks for the prompt reply!

I've already tried it on other maps and got the same result.
I'm not sure if my PC is too weak for the traffic planner. I'm running AC on Ryzen 9500x, 64GB RAM, GeForce RTX 3080, and NVMe m.2 SSD.

Maybe you could name a map where the traffic planner 100% works?
No, this is quite an impressive rig and everything should work just fine.
I have read on sbd's discord about missing folders with traffic planner.
Either download whole folder with traffic from GitHub or try mine:
Mine is for 100% complete.

No, this is quite an impressive rig and everything should work just fine.
I have read on sbd's discord about missing folders with traffic planner.
Either download whole folder with traffic from GitHub or try mine:
Mine is for 100% complete.
Many thanks for sharing your folder! I've downloaded it, but the result is the same no matter what map I'm starting the traffic planner on. The only case when the sim doesn't crash is using the map without any lanes or intersections.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 105 69.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 39 25.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 30 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 32 21.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 33 21.7%