Show an interesting picture of where you work..

Well i hope these are interesting enough.

This is the hotel i work at. We are across the street from the beach.
20110317120009.jpg

20110317120101.jpg

We have a small Bar area.
photo0276a.jpg

20110305012624.jpg

When i used to work Graveyard Shifts at the hotel, This is what i did on my breaks.
20110130214947.jpg

This is our Meat And Cheese Platter.
photo0337nk.jpg

This is our evening chef Jason. Sometimes the dishwashers don't show up so we all take turns in the pit.
img005fe.jpg

A few of the front of house staff.
img011y.jpg

20110317120517.jpg

photo0039x.jpg

How do i work this thing? lol!
1315290298081.jpg

We found wig so Ray decided to be the class clown.
photo0318c.jpg

Once a week the staff get a real good dinner. Normally we are forced to put basic items such as burgers ,sandwiches and salads on staff meal menu.
photo0361i.jpg

There's a happy Girl.
photo0362d.jpg

The simple things that keep us amused at work.

I would say our rating is 2.5/5 stars. The hotel i work at is not a "High Class" hotel but rather a "boutique" style hotel where people come to stay if the downtown core is too noisy. A lot of seniors stay here too.It does have a good atmosphere there. We are like one big happy family. Pets are welcome to stay for free as well for other hotels charge or prohibit them. It is also the oldest hotel in Vancouver,I do believe it was built in 1912.

I work in a theatre, so there's a few fairly interesting things I show...

no. 1.

The Fly Floor

5e90e38e.jpg

Each rope operates a weight cradle, which is attached via steel wire and pulleys to a fly bar. which you can hang lights, scenery etc on. Rhe cradle is loaded to equal weight to that on the bar. This system is known as a single purchase counterweight system.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_system explains different types of flying and the history (the terminology is different to the uk, but more easy to understand)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back