Shoutout From Le Mans - RD Community on Tour...

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Le Mans RD Community of Tour.jpg

RaceDepartment member and trackside at Le Mans? Cool, give us a shout out!

If you are one of the thousands of lucky spectators currently watching the great race from trackside at the Circuit de la Sarthe - we want to hear from you..!

Drop us a comment, post us a picture and just generally make us all feel a little bit envious that you are watching in person one of the greatest spectacles of motorsport in the whole world.

Come one, share that Le Mans love and let us know how much fun you are having :)

For those of us less fortunate and stuck watching the race at home or on mobile, send a picture anyway and share with us your race day excitement!

Don't forget to check out our full Le Mans 2018 LIVE STREAM coverage of the big race. Join in and discuss the big event, share the experience with your fellow fans and sit back and relax for 24 hours of endurance sprint racing fun!

For more news from the motorsport world be sure to check out the Motorsport Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment - Join in the discussion today!

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube

RaceDepartment Twitter
RaceDepartment Facebook
RaceDepartment Twitch
RaceDepartment Instagram

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
Lol, Le Mans couldn't be on a worse weekend than this one for me. We have received the keys of our new house yesterday and we are busy cleaning and tearing stuff down before the craftsmen come and do their plastering and painting magic soon.

So in between taking wallpaper off I sit down here (with no furniture) to check the stream and think that we should be at Circuit de la Sarthe next year around this time viewing this in real life!

floor.jpg

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 87 19.3%
  • €151-500

Votes: 122 27.1%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 74 16.4%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 39 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 46 10.2%