rF2 Short-Track Sunday - Formula 3 @ Pukekohe - Sun 20 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks everyone for the race! Not my best day at all. Sorry again to @durielk for the contact in race one. Tried to stay as far right as possible and think I was already ahead but not sure if it was my fault still :(
Also big sorry for the start crash, car in front did not move, tried to avoid it and created a huge mess, my bad :cry:
Still fun racing though, ended up on P5 in Race 1 I think and threw away a chance for another top 5 after messed up quali towards the end chacing down @wayphaxx and @Roy Magnes.

it was great to finally get into an open wheeler for a change, and man was it a fun car to drive! I had a great time

It really was! I haven't driven an open wheeler with wings in any sims since I did one guest (reserve driver) appearance on a different site back in 2012! It worked out nicely though, seems like we all had pretty good fun.

It was a small test, to see if short-track Sundays would be anything to continue with. I guess this was a pass! :)

Last edited:
It really was! I haven't driven an open wheeler with wings in any sims since I did one guest (reserve driver) appearance on a different site back in 2012! It worked out nicely though, seems like we all had pretty good fun.

It was a small test, to see if short-track Sundays would be anything to continue with. I guess this was a pass! :)
See Ole, I said it should be fun :D

On the side note: thanks for hosting all these events throughout the year, i had great fun in all of them, sometimes doing better, sometimes being total crap, but hey, it is how it is. Main part is, I had fun :)
See you all on track next year, hopefully with the new cars! Cheers

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 444 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 277 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 295 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.9%
Back