rF2 Short-Track Sunday - Formula 3 @ Pukekohe - Sun 20 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Club Staff
Premium
R31YEQr.jpg
Short-Track racing, easy to learn, hard to master, but always extremely fun! A perfect way to end the week! The last week before Christmas, perfect time to relax with some simracing on a short, fun track, with cars that are easy and fun to drive. Guaranteeing close exciting racing! It's even 2 races and 2 qualifying sessions! Oh, did I mention that it's all free, and all official content? No? Well, it is!

Eligibility:
You must be a PREMIUM member. You must also use your REAL NAME on all RD servers and TeamSpeak, and include this in your forum profile. It is the only way of identifying who you are during an event.

[Server Password]
[
RaceDepartment Discord]

[Racing Club Rules]
[Incident Reporting]

Server Name:
RACEDEPARTMENT.COM F3

Car(s):
  • Tatuus FT-60 (TRS-F3) - [STEAM]
Track: Pukekohe Park - [STEAM]
Layout:
N/A
Track Temperature: 25°C
Fixed Setups: No (setups can be shared)
Start Type: Standing
Driving Assists: Auto Clutch, Auto Shifting
Time / Weather: Day / Dry
ABS/TC: Factory Defaults

Schedule: (EU) Sunday 20 December 2020
Practice: 20:00 UTC (20 minutes)
Qualifying 1: 20:20 UTC (5 minutes - PRIVATE - Superpole)
Warm Up: 20:25 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 1: 20:30 UTC (20 minutes)

Qualifying 2: 20:55 UTC
(5 minutes - PRIVATE - Superpole)
Warm Up: 21:00 UTC (5 minutes)
Race 2: 21:05 UTC (20 minutes)

XYAIJWf.png

INFORMATION

• Superpole - This means 1 outlap, 1 hotlap - ESCAPE/EXIT TRACK. There might be times where manually driving in to the pits on lap 3 will count as a lap, and thus give a DQ.

DRIVER LIST
  1. Ole Marius Myrvold
  2. Jeremy Talbot
  3. Otune
  4. clawsmayhem
  5. wayphaxx
  6. durielk
  7. Colin Peach*
  8. ErnieS64
  9. Thomas Hoelzl
  10. alpebo
  11. Kresh
  12. Henri Sinik
  13. Steve Le Gallez
  14. Michael Rudolf
  15. Peevee88
  16. machadotiago2
  17. Roy Magnes
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot
  21. Free Spot
  22. Free Spot
  23. Free Spot
utp: #32 OMM

SERVER IS UP!!

Last edited:
Short-Track Sunday... Something I've wanted to do for a long time. Most races on RD and in the simracing-world in general is often GT-cars, LMP or top open-wheel cars on the biggest most famous tracks in Europe and North America (plus Fuji/Suzuka). However, now and then I've been asked to do something different...

Let's consider this a slight Christmas-special, that if somewhat "popular" can become an additional race-day for the rF2 club :)
The idea is to only race on short tracks (not decided on the exact length that decides what is short or not), with cars that's not the fastest in the world. So it can be Formula 3, Clio Cup, BMW M3 E30, Touring Cars etc.

Sunday = Funday! :)

Yes please. Not done multiplayer in rf2 but what's the worst that can happen...

That you get addicted, and suddenly spend 2-3 evenings a week racing in the rF2 club?
hmmm, when I think of it, that might not be a bad thing anyway!

You're in!

Man, I really appreciate this :D hopefully this will become some sort of a regular, just to have some fun :D
Also, why am I not on the list yet!?

P.S you're the best, I really wanted to try one of these races in multiplayer, not much of an offline racer tbh

At least during winter :) I tend to work 20-ish Sundays (and 98% evenings) during the summer, but none during the winter! Also, if it's something that will happen more than once, doing it regularly is the only way ;)

Why you're not on the list? Because I haven written you up! :geek: Or, now I have!

If I'm the best, I'd advice you to aim higher! Haha! Not an offline simracer myself either. This is just a good excuse to use tracks and cars that are good, but is often overlooked! :)

SERVER IS UP!!

NOTE:
The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 436 69.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 271 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 290 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.0%
Back