Shipping cost for 8020 rigs

Hi,

I am trying to buy a SimLab rig online (P1-X), but due to the issues related to the coronavirus it is a mess to find some online shops that have in stock (quite understandable).
Anyway I tried to ask shipping cost to Italy for a P1-X + single monitor stand from two different shops (in Europe) and they told me that is about 200€.
I wasn’t able to ask an estimation directly to SimLab (they are pretty busy at the moment), I am still waiting for an answer.

Do you have similar experience with 8020 rigs in Europe? Do you know which could be the shipping cost from SimLab? I just to want to understand if it worth waiting for SimLab to be operative again or go with a dealer that maybe is a little quicker.

Thank you

Sorry I cannot find it! :confused:
I've also tried to hack the site and I have found this page, but it seems completely empty.

I guess that calculator is only available when you have something in your cart, but at the moment is not possible to create new orders.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

Shipping calculator only works during checkout, and they do not accept orders at the moment.
Shipping might be up due to carriers price increase.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 40 74.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages