Shifter Kart 125

Cars Shifter Kart 125 0.8.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
@BassGaming @Arkangel749 Please let me know if the 0.8.3 updates does not resolve the performance issues when using CSP versions greater than 0.1.62
I'm afraid it doesn't. I tested the new version with a clean installation, but I don't see any significant difference. I tried turning off CSP and it works smoothly, but it's a shame since the original 125 kart works no matter what. I may run more tests in the future, and I will let you know if I discover something.

I'm afraid it doesn't. I tested the new version with a clean installation, but I don't see any significant difference. I tried turning off CSP and it works smoothly, but it's a shame since the original 125 kart works no matter what. I may run more tests in the future, and I will let you know if I discover something.
It's possible you're experiencing a different performance bug than what I was able to uncover. I reset all CSP 0.1.75 values to defaults, and performance seemed to be acceptable on my 2560x1080 monitor.
ShifterKart_0.8.3_BrandsFPS.jpg

The more data you (or anyone else experiencing issues) can provide (through posting here or a PM directly to me), the better. Especially .log files and CM presets (CSP settings, AC video settings, and PP Filter).

1633883962708.png

1633884065829.png

Cheers,

Dave\Esotic

@Esotic I must apologize as by running some more tests on different occasions I occour to get better performance. I naively first tested the kart out on Castelletto circuit, a karting track. It turns out that some modded tracks affects performance in a significant way. I ran both your kart and the original one on Imola and I get steady 75+ fps on both. So I can confidently say the update did improve the performance. I doubt you are interested in my logs, but let me know just in case. I must point out that I tweaked some settings in the "general patch" section before running the new tests. Those settings tend to generally improve performance, like using custom raycasting.

I'll probably test it tomorrow or on Wednesday. Just so you know I saw it. I'll get back to it once I have time but yeah, very Pog, thanks for continously trying to improve the mod. It's still my favorite kart mod ^^

@Esotic
yeeeee.jpg

Tripple screen, every setting possible in CSP and AC on max, 23 AI cars. Couldn't be more satisfied.
Works flawlessly. Also without making any extra adjustments I have no issues with drivers dissapearing or other stuff. Could be due to having everything cranked to the max though.

CSP 0.1.76-preview92

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea