Shelby King Cobra

My latest car for GTL. The Shelby King Cobra made by Sasha at SJmodding. Thanks to Sasha for doing a fantastic job making this car for me. He made the car for GTR2 and I ported it over to GTL. In doing so, I managed to do something wrong so that the car appears to be too low in the spinner and the tires look like they are under water or something. Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to fix this? If anyone is interested I would be happy to share the car so others can enjoy it as well.

Attachments

• King Cobra.jpg
    King Cobra.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 309
Thank you very much for the reply jeannomiller. I am not completely sure what lowering the expo floor entails, but I think I have at least an idea of where to start. I will go give it a try. To answer your question, the problem only occurs in the showroom, not on the track.

There are 2 things :
- the expo floor should be lowered to not cut the wheels, you need 3dsimed to open expo floor gmt and set negative value to Z axis

- the reflection plane should be lowered too, you need to open CAS file (make a backup first) with notepad and at the beginning you will see reflectplane=(a,b,c,d) line : reduce value of the last number d by 0.1 steps till it is good looking for you then fine tune height with +/- 0.01 steps ;)

Last edited:
There is a working link for GTR2 version in the thread for this car at evolution modding. Just google "Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25" and the result from evolution-modding.net is what you need.
The links for the car and the fixes are not in the first post but it's easy to find them if you read the thread, it's just 2 pages.

Last edited:
There is a working link for GTR2 version in the thread for this car at evolution modding. Just google "Shelby King Cobra by Braddw25" and the result from evolution-modding.net is what you need.
The links for the car and the fixes are not in the first post but it's easy to find them if you read the thread, it's just 2 pages.
Thank you @blackskull101, I've just downloaded it, and thank you Braddw excellent:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back