Sharp white lines, how to fix

Hello ive got a little problem with AC. During the race white lines and some of enviroment looks pretty sharp, i dont like it. Is there any option to fix it? Posting pics with my specs and settings in ac.
Bez tytułu.jpg
adb.jpg
asdb.jpg
asdb.jpg
asdc.jpg
asdsa.jpg

OK, finally had a chance to test. I do hope you all are using something that is 100% repeatable. I recommend you use a replay of a race since it will always be the same.

Results from my testing and I'm only comparing minimum framerate observed in one lap of a 16 car race. Minimum framerate should be all that you're concerned about since that's really what determines your fluidity or stuttering.

0xAF =115fps
4xAF = 110fps
16xAF = 104fps

This is using Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz, two Nvidia 780's in SLI, at 2560x1600 resolution. My maximum framerates were 185fps in all three tests.

Its debatable how much image quality you get above 4xAF which is why that is usually considered the minimum anyone should use.

Last edited:
And I ran the same test with a single 780 just for the Hell of it.

0xAF =83fps
4xAF = 80fps
16xAF = 73fps

This is using Intel i5 2500k @ 4.4GHz, one Nvidia 780, at 2560x1600 resolution.

I'm sure that's also a factor which makes it very difficult to pinpoint the exact amount of performance difference for every possible scenario without running a couple dozen tests. The results I gave is about as much time as I want to spend on it.

I have run my ac on 8 and 2, and feel like 10fps difference, 2 is fine for me, sharped lines gone, really like it right now, also disabling HDR helped a lot as well as no smokes. Game runs with pretty good graphics now with reasonable FPS, thank u all guys. Btw, we are so close to MP ! :)

I've notice thin white lines across the track at Eau Rouge and at Nordschleife ! :(
When you approach the lines they disappear.
A definitive immersion killer IMO.

I have everything maxed except motion blur which is disabled.

FPS 70-90

MSI GTX 980 Gaming / Intel Core I7-4790K

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back