Share your wheel Rotation/Angle - Steer Lock.

Hello!
I am trying to find a good settings for the GT3 cars in terms of wheel rotaion.
With a settings of 900 the cars is really slow turning, and with settings of 360 the porshe is hard to control :p

So I wonder what settings do you all use in this game and what type of wheel base and rim you all uses?
This is my current setup:

Wheelbase: Thrustmaster TX.
Rim: Ferrari F1 Wheel.
Rotation in TM program: 360.
Steer lock settings in game: 360.

• Deleted member 6919

I use real wheel settings for each car creating a profile for each, then use AUTO on the Fanatec settings, which is good, but if I want a faster response from the wheel I just adjust the Fanatec SEN to match..ie profile of 640, SEN also 640..

I had my G29 set to 270 in the G-hub for AC, (and pretty much every other racing game) after playing with the linearity a bit, it was perfect and I could put in sdome non-alien competitive times. I can't get anything close to it in ACC, the steering feels absolutely horrible, so bad that at T1 at Nurburgring it's like driving a bus, and stops me playing.
What I want is 270 maximum rotation lock - lock, with the linearity set so half-way to lock on the steering wheel does 1/3rd lock on the steering.
Any ideas how to get this? Because it's completely ruining the experience.

900 in windows 900 in game. Whatever you run make sure windows and ingame match !
thanks for the input, unfortunately that's the setting I was using, I was having to turn the wheel more 360 just to drive out of the pit, which is absolutely horrible, completely unrealistic and was making me utterly hate the game.
I did finally found a 'solution' by reading up a bit, 450 in g-hub & the game, with a linearity of 1.4 with a steering ratio of 13, I did 5 laps with that and had an average lap 4 seconds faster than my previous best without pushing too hard. It's not great, still uncomfortable, but I should be able to get used to it.

I think the steering ratio was the key, a 4th steering setting that I didn't know about.

Last edited:
@Miggsie
If you didn't already, reset and calibrate your wheel in the windows driver after you set the rotation (900) in the wheel driver. After that boot ACC set to 900 on game, then exit and reboot the PC to make sure they are all in sync.

If you use dynamic damping, any linearity different than 1 to 1 might be a mixed result..

@Miggsie
If you didn't already, reset and calibrate your wheel in the windows driver after you set the rotation (900) in the wheel driver. After that boot ACC set to 900 on game, then exit and reboot the PC to make sure they are all in sync.

If you use dynamic damping, any linearity different than 1 to 1 might be a mixed result..
thanks for replying, it's seriously vexing, I think I've solved it (though I say that every morning), when I chang the lock on G-hub I have to change it from my default of 450 to 900 then to back to 450, if I change it to any random number (which is what I was doing as it was quicker) when it accepts 450 as te lock it throws off the steering off centre.
I'm really hoping that's the answer as messing about for 20mins is costing time I don't have.

Edit: I was wrong, it's not that either.

I wish I'd bought a physical copy of this game, then I could at least sell it, tired of spending 20mins trying to set them wheel up. Can;t be bothered with it any more.

Last edited:
Hello!

This is weird but I'm having a vise versa problem with my G920. When I turn my wheel like 45 degrees in-game it turns 90 degrees. So it's "a little bit" too fast.

I'm using 900 degrees in-game and G-hub setups.

Many people playing acc have adopted the real life wheel rotation/steer lock of each individual car. I have to admit I thought it was a load of bunk, but after trying it I don't think I will ever go back to my old 540 degrees.

ACC Blancpain GT Series 2019

The cars below are the 2019 GT3 cars available in Assetto Corsa Competizione.

Aston Martin Racing V8 Vantage GT3 – Steering Lock – 640°
Audi R8 LMS Evo – Steering Lock – 720°
Bentley Continental GT3 – Steering Lock – 640°
BMW M6 GT3 – Steering Lock – 565°
Ferrari 488 GT3 – Steering Lock – 480°
Honda NSX GT3 Evo – Steering Lock – 620°
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 – Steering Lock – 620°
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Evo – Steering Lock – 620°
Lexus RC F GT3 – Steering Lock – 640°
McLaren 720S GT3 – Steering Lock – 480°
Mercedes-AMG GT3 – Steering Lock – 640°
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 – Steering Lock – 640°
Porsche 991 II GT3 R – Steering Lock – 800°

ACC Blancpain GT Series 2018

All of the cars below, are available in Assetto Corsa Competizione’s 2018 car list.

Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3 – Steering Lock – 640°
Audi R8 LMS – Steering Lock – 720°
Bentley Continental GT3 2015 – Steering Lock – 640°
Bentley Continental GT3 2018 – Steering Lock – 640°
BMW M6 GT3 – Steering Lock – 565°
Emil Frey Jaguar GT3 – Steering Lock – 720°
Ferrari 488 GT3 – Steering Lock – 480°
Honda NSX GT3 – Steering Lock – 620°
Lamborghini Huracan GT3 – Steering Lock – 620°
Lamborghini Huracan ST – Steering Lock – 620°
Lexus RC F GT3 – Steering Lock – 640°
McLaren 650S GT3 – Steering Lock – 480°
Mercedes-AMG GT3 – Steering Lock – 640°
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2015 – Steering Lock – 640°
Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 2018 – Steering Lock – 640°
Porsche 991 GT3 R – Steering Lock – 800°
Porsche 991 II GT3 Cup – Steering Lock – 800°
Reiter Engineering R-EX GT3 – Steering Lock – 720°

Last edited:
I’m seriously puzzled with some of the posts in this thread. As advised by the devs, I set 900 in the driver and 900 in the game and get one to-one physical wheel to game wheel rotation automatically for any car I try. There’s no soft lock but the rotation is correct and I don’t think I’ve had to apply so much wheel rotation that I would have reached the soft lock anyway.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 963434

set max in wheel and then match it in game, game sets real rotation for each car, only thing it lacks is softlock as yo can turn it on in AC1. i set mine wheel at 1170 cause my real car has like that, then i set 1170 in all my sims, but in ACC its always abous 540 as all gt3 cars have it that, but as i said it lacks soft lock yo can go above 540 even at 1080 but theres no input after 540

• Deleted member 197115

theres no input after 540
Degrees Of Rotation:

GT3:
- 480° (Ferrari, McLaren)
- 560° (BMW)
- 620° (Lamborghini Huracan, Honda)
- 640° (Aston Martin, Bentley, Mercedes, Nissan, Lexus)
- 720° (Audi, Jaguar, Lamborghini Gallardo)
- 800° (Porsche)

GT4:
- 480° (McLaren)
- 500° (BMW, Mercedes)
- 580° (KTM)
- 640° (Aston Martin)
- 720° (Alpine, Audi, Camaro, Ginetta)
- 800° (Porsche)
- 900° (Maserati)

• Deleted member 963434

i mean if car has 540 degree there no input after 540, so if i set 1170 in wheel and 1170 in acc and drive porshe wit 800 degree there be input after 540 but no input after 800 , and wit no soft lock only way to tell hows specific car degree is, is to put driver eye cam wit visible wheel and check yourself how far it goe, then yo know. but if it will be soft lock yo could tell just trying to turn wheel to max and yo know when soft lock kicks it back , thats why i like soft lock, also if ferrari has 480 degree, me as used to bmw 560 degree im sure i would go after 480 and i wont even notice the further turnin wheel gives me nothin

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.