F1 2010 Shanghai - China (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Can someone tell why i can race in TT or GP mode easy a 1:34,32 and in GP mode expert only 1:39,56 with the same setup????
Does someone have the same problems????

Can not answer you question that is because I have same issue and it does not make much sence:confused: and I would be interested if some one can advise us.:)

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 6
Rear Wing Angle: 1

Braking
Balance: F 51% - R 49%
Pressure: high
Brake Size: large

Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 40% - R 60%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 8
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 8

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 8
Rear Spring Stiffness: 4

Gearbox
Gear 1: 140 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 170 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 203 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 252 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 277 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 316 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 377 kph / xxx mph
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Fuel:

Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear:0.38

This My Career Setup My Time 1:32.xxx In Qualy

The Gears Are From This Setup http://www.racedepartment.com/f1-2010-setups/38770-shanghai-china-dry-14.html#post800258

First season, racing with Lotus, after breezing through q1 thanks to some heavy rain I qualified 14th with the OP setup, which IMO is pretty good for a lotus! Considering my race pace is always better I'm looking for a points finish.

Francium's setup. Career year 6 of 7, Mercedes, legend, no assists, full sim. Qualification 1:40:318, pole, rain. Race, 1st, 1:38:233 personal.

Logitech Momo racing wheel.

i'm racing in my first year with Lotus on my PS3. Using the Dualshock controller with all assists off i'm managing to be in the low 1:41's with the prime tires fitted. Once i switch to the options i can get as low as the 1:38.5 depending on how accurate i can take that double right hander ^^

How it is humanly possible for you guys to go round this track with laptimes that is lower than 1:35:00, i will never be able to understand:-(
I have been setting times that are in the 1:39 without assists, and 1:38 with ABS and TRC, and it is driving me crazy that i cant go any lower...

Hoping for some good advice, anything will offcourse be appreciated:)

P.S I am running in the career mode season 1, and I am driving a Lotus.

hi! i used the first setup, playing on pc and driving with keyboard. my best lap time is 1.36.856 with soft tyres on virgin-marussia. have to try with a controller/joypad. this game is much tougher than all the mods, i used to hit 1.29 with birkuk's mods.
i'll keep you updated :) cheers

Nearly every setup on here you guys use really unstable wing setups I don't know how you don't spin 360 degrees like I do lol I try and use the setups on here(if better than my poor attempts) but I change the wings to stable. In this thread now looking for Shanghai setup in my career ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.7%