Shake that *ss - Part Two!

Chris

Premium
With the imminent release of Automobilista, our resident cameraman, Davy Vandevenne, has once again set out on track for a demo-run this time in the Mitsubishi Lancer Rallycross X around the Tykki dirt track in Finland.

Rallycross is widely accepted as one of the most exciting forms of motorsport with it's tracks typically consisting of part off-road and part tarmac and most importantly: jumps! Television programmes such as Top Gear have gone to great lengths to display just how awesomely close the racing is, and now thanks to Automobilista you too can go Rallycrossing from the comfort of your own SimRig :D

If you like our videos make sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and stay tuned for more!

Show us your car control by adding your own Automobilista (drift and racing) videos to RaceTube.

Last edited:
You use the hand brake? @Davy Vandevenne
The Drift is not for me. In assettocorsa I gave it up for lost.
Yes, I am with you on that, Drifting isn't for me either as I could not drift in Assettocorsa with my T300RS etc...BUT in Automobilista I can and it feels more natural in the way the car behaves....still a challenge but a lot easier in AMS....I really enjoy the Rallycross in AMS now and trying to Drift in it

Yes, I am with you on that, Drifting isn't for me either as I could not drift in Assettocorsa with my T300RS etc...BUT in Automobilista I can and it feels more natural in the way the car behaves....still a challenge but a lot easier in AMS....I really enjoy the Rallycross in AMS now and trying to Drift in it

I also have a t300rs. I do not get a couple of combos in assetto corsa . I'm hoping to try AMS. Driving looks very natural and suspensions seem real.

We must also say that davy is a professional like the crown of a pine.

Thanks Reiza, will be fun but I'm really looking forward to your 2017 title with hopes of it being heavily updated, or a different source altogether, with regards to the source-code physics engine.

Having said that, having this for free is fantastic and will provide hours and hours of fun.

I think the RX implementation in AMS is outstanding. Firing up the RX Lancer on a test track is a great way to get a feel for weight transfer and various drifting techniques without having other opponents or the UI breathing down your neck. AMS has actually helped me improve my driving in Dirt Rally!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back