1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured #Sexy - An Article About Nothing, Just to Show a Picture

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Paul Jeffrey, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio

145 vote(s)
    28.9%
  2. Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

184 vote(s)
    36.7%
  3. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento

53 vote(s)
    10.6%
  4. Lamborghini Huracan Performante

47 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. Maserati Quattroporte

9 vote(s)
    1.8%
  6. Pagani Huayra BC

42 vote(s)
    8.4%
  7. Maserati Alfieri concept

21 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    RaceDepartment Editor-in-Chief Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +14,005
    Assetto Corsa Bonus Pack 3 DLC Preview Alfa 33.jpg
    Everyone likes to look at sexy Italians doing their thing in Californian sunshine don't they?

Ok I admit I've not really got anything to say about this particular picture. No news, no comment, nothing noteworthy that we don't already know about the upcoming free 'Bonus Pack 3' for Assetto Corsa, but I thought the picture above was simply that beautiful and of one of the most distressingly stunning cars in the world that it deserves sharing with you all.

So there you have it, an article about nothing. How awesome is that? :)

Ok so to make it a bit more interactive I've added a poll to ask which of the 'Bonus Pack 3' cars you are most looking forward to trying this December 20th, and I've attached a link from Kunos Simulazioni's own Marco Massarutto to a super high res version of the above, so it's not been a total waste of your time reading this...

Have fun, enjoying drooling. I sure am.

Download a full, high res version of the above image from Dropbox HERE.

Check out the Assetto Corsa Sub Forum here at RaceDepartment for the latest news and discussions regarding the sim. We host quality League and Club Racing events, have a selection of fantastic mods to download and some of the best community conversation. Join in the discussion today.

Like what you see here at RaceDepartment? Don't forget to like, subscribe and follow us on social media!

RaceDepartment YouTube
    RaceDepartment Twitter
    RaceDepartment Facebook
    RaceDepartment Twitch
    RaceDepartment Instagram

Looking forward to the upcoming 'Bonus Pack 3' DLC? Which car appeals to you the most? Let us know in the comments section below!

• Love Love x 8
    • Like Like x 6
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Beer Beer x 3
  2. Tommy makeinen

Tommy makeinen

Ratings:
    +3
    i think that i will go drive Lamborghini Sesto Elemento first and then... idk what will happen after that

maybe a fireball... but I think the 33 Stradale will be absolutely driven... and last the Alfieri concept has a lot of attention because you want to see what is it what it can do. thats it.

3. vittau

vittau

Ratings:
    +4
    The Stradale, of course.

But actually, I'm reeeally looking forward to the Laguna Seca raceway. It'll be a fun Christmas! :)

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Love Love x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  4. Wedge

Wedge

Ratings:
    +151
    geez, hard to pick just one...

j/k: the stradale of course, no brainer.

if you picked a different car, you voted wrong, your vote is wrong, your opinion is wrong, your whole life and existence is wrong. just go ahead and change your vote, there's still time, but make it right the second time.

j/k :)

• Haha Haha x 6
    • Beer Beer x 2
  5. Jimlaad43

Jimlaad43
    Nice apex, I'll take it! Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,649
    Laguna Seca

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. Ryno917

Ryno917

Ratings:
    +345
    If this were not a free DLC I'd still be buying it, even though that 33 is the only car in it I'll ever drive. #Sexy doesn't even begin to describe it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Jusek

Jusek

Ratings:
    +16
    Stradale and Laguna Seca is all I need.

8. NASCRAP

NASCRAP

Ratings:
    +35
    I'm only into race cars. I just want Laguna Seca.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. NicoGTAF

NicoGTAF

Ratings:
    +125
    Lunga vita all'Alfa Romeo.

:)

10. Rabadilla

Rabadilla

Ratings:
    +2
    Laguna Seca, and More tracks!! And I pick the Stradale too!

11. Eric Bergeron

Eric Bergeron
    Premium

Ratings:
    +72

:confused:

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 2
  12. Cheesenium

Cheesenium

Ratings:
    +28
    Giulia for me, after how underwhelmingly gutless is that car in FM7, I like to see how well it drives in a racing game that does not go around and gut cars.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. darkelf1

darkelf1

Ratings:
    +52
    i always prefer Pagani, then lambo..then Ferra .Italy rules ....:rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. Eugene Abramoff

Eugene Abramoff
    Staff

Ratings:
    +904
    1 vote for Quattroporte? I had to vote for Giulia because I've been looking forward to it for ages, but Quattroporte is not Panamera, it sounds better and its RWD so that it will be a lot more fun, looking forward to it, so is to Huracan, I only had 1 vote though :D The rest of the pack is most interesting non the less.

15. Dirk Steffen

Dirk Steffen
    Porsche Factory Jackass Premium

Ratings:
    +521
    Of course the 33 Stradale is one car I am most anxious to take a spin in, but this free pack has soooo much goodness in it!
    The first I most likely take out is the Pagani Huayra BC - it is such an impressive (and scary) machine, I just want to get my hands on with Assetto Corsa.
    The Quattroporte I expect to be the most interesting of the large saloons to drive and of course the new Alfa Romeo Giulia is one I waited for a long time - I do hope we get both transmission options, please, pretty please let us have a hand with both manual transmission and DCT !

I expect the Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale though to be the one with the longest lasting emotions and hope for some club racing with these.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Eugene Abramoff

Eugene Abramoff
    Staff

Ratings:
    +904
    Someone on AC forum noticed from the video Aris posted, that Giulia has manual transmission shifting animation :D I'm hyped

Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
    • Love Love x 2
  17. SunBro

SunBro
    Premium

Ratings:
    +217
    You guys that cheer for laguna seca... You know it's not coming this year, right?

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. Vincent.C

Vincent.C
    Another WEC driver ! Premium

Ratings:
    +132
    I will start with car like Porsche RSR 2017 on Laguna Seca ! Move this track and this car

• Like Like x 2
  19. antonn

antonn
    Premium

Ratings:
    +5
    I also think that stradale will be my first flirt, but I love them all, their common points this December 20 will be Laguna Seca.

20. wombat999

wombat999
    Premium

Ratings:
    +212
    Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio!
    Having driven one IRL under the Dealer's watchful eye I Really want to wring 'her' out.
    :sneaky:

• Like Like x 5