Severe graphics issue

I have much the same problem in rFactor. When I drive around, there's huge black "curtains" all over the track which I can just drive through, and there are skewed textures all over the place. Is there a way to solve this?

yes that looks like the GPU or the gfxRams on the board are giving up :( sorry to have no better to say
and i highly think that is not what you wanted to hear :/

Bram why you talking about dust.. that remembers me to do the monthly clean up on my hardware

yes that looks like the GPU or the gfxRams on the board are giving up :( sorry to have no better to say
and i highly think that is not what you wanted to hear :/
You're right, it isn't... :rose-dead:

So does this mean that it's truly stuffed? Or judging from what Bram said, should I just open up the PC and give it a good clean?

James Johnson

The Weatherman
You're right, it isn't... :rose-dead:

So does this mean that it's truly stuffed? Or judging from what Bram said, should I just open up the PC and give it a good clean?
Clean the dust out and give it another go. If it doesnt work after that you might wanna think of getting a new GPU.

Okay... mayday, mayday...

The problem is gone in rF, but it's still there in RACE On. I gave the PC a blow to get the dust out, so there shouldn't be a problem... any ideas? I have an event tomorrow that I can't miss.

Top Bottom