Server date & hour problem

Hi,

I am trying to join an online race, but I get the message saying "Your computer is not at the server hour. Do you want to change the hour?" I click yes then a message saying "Server date and hour : 17/07/2011 23:22:05 [GMT +1] To set your computer with the original date and hour : 18/07/2011 00:22:05 [GMT +2]?" I click yes then get the message "The date and hour were NOT able to be updated! Please adjust the hour manually."

How do I adust the settings manually?

Thanks. :)

I had the same problem with Win7. I had to go to the RSRBR icon and with the mouse right click go to properties. Then in some of the menus flag the phrase: "use as administrator" or something like this. I have the italian language then I don't know exactly the correct phrase.

I think doing so, it will change the time settings forever until you intervene to tweak.

My way of overcoming this issue is to synchronize the clock with GMT & adjust the computer timezone with respect to the timezone in the settings GMT/UTC of RSCenter. Once the rally is finished just change the computer timezone to your local timezone & thus the time is not altered :) CONFUSED? THEN FORGET IT! :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back