Self Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically the answer is "no" - please see our terms and rules at https://www.racedepartment.com/help/terms/ - but I'm not sure what you mean about mods.

I think I know what he means, here a sample of a sellfystore
Is the store promotion forbidden or not?
IMG_0055.png
IMG_0055.png

Here's mine from 14:06
OK I see what's happening here. The text in question is in the signature, and it appears that when viewed on a mobile phone, the narrower screen causes certain content to vanish - such as the signature.
As for the core question here (i.e. is it permissible to advertise within a signature), I will try and get a definitive answer to that, because I have my doubts.

Last edited:
Bit confusing here, so the trick is: post some free downloads here and inreturn you can also publish a Selly store link (that of course, does contain also some free mods) in a his banner for “ support” and it is now legal? Or should he make room in his Selly store for an Paypal donation button on a monthly base and refer to that?

Last edited:
Bit confusing here, so the trick is: post some free downloads here and inreturn you can also publish a Selly store link (that of course, does contain also some free mods) in a his banner for “ support” and it is now legal? Or should he make room in his Selly store for an Paypal donation button on a monthly base and refer to that?
That's not what the modder's done.
Over 240 free downloads at present with thousands of positive reviews, why do you grudge members a choice, you've had an answer which you may not agree with but that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 68 29.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 47 20.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 46 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 28 12.3%