Resource icon

Misc Sebring 64 Pit/Grid spots 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
getting "map is missing" error. Yes, I'm using the track from your link, but all the files are not organized in their appropriate folders, so I put all the files in the proper folders...and get this error. Please advise, thanks!

when you say "all the files are not organized in their appropriate folders, so I put all the files in the proper folders" would you be able to elaborate on that?

sure, i'll try....your link has a few folders with names "content", "ui" and "sebring" along with many files outside of these folders, which I assume needed to be added to the "sebring" folder. In summary, I copied the "sebring" folder and then copied over all the kn5, ini, map files missing from the folder, or so I think

Your folder should look something like this you shouldn't of had to move anything about all you should of needed to do if I've done my job correctly is while extracting the files drop the content file into your assetto corsa one and it does the rest for you
f99d7f6a4d740ceef5406c5a7605be62.png

So, for my part everything is fine. Tested 63 AI' s and my self for 10 rounds - i can`t see any issues.
Deleted the old sebring folder, created a new sebring folder, unzipped the content from the dl-link into it,
at least overwrited with your new 64`-files and all is fine...

So, for my part everything is fine. Tested 63 AI' s and my self for 10 rounds - i can`t see any issues.
Deleted the old sebring folder, created a new sebring folder, unzipped the content from the dl-link into it,
at least overwrited with your new 64`-files and all is fine...
There seems to be an issue with winRar when I've been testing it it doesn't extract the secondary Sebring folder which is causing the AI Spline crash so seems you have to extract it seperately or it doesn't work? :(:O_o:

Ez Robson updated Sebring 64 Pit/Grid spots with a new update entry:

Installation Help

If the game has been crashing with a message "AI Spline may be missing or broken" double check there is a secondary Sebring (make sure it begins with a capital S) folder inside the main sebring track folder without it it causes the crash. WinRar seems to not always extract that folder for some reason so you may have to extract it seperately

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your folder should look something like this you shouldn't of had to move anything about all you should of needed to do if I've done my job correctly is while extracting the files drop the content file into your assetto corsa one and it does the rest for you
View attachment 363212
But there are only 2 files in the download for this folder. They are; models_sebring and startobjects. There are no others as you have here.

Have you installed the other track files?
OK, that would be the problem. I went to the link provided in the initial download, but thought (wrongly) that it was just a folder view of the download I had just completed. My mistake, sorry. Will try again when I get a chance. Thanks

Just a response to your request in my review, but it worked fine for me. I think the issue is that the download link for the actual track itself is structured somewhat oddly compared to other mod tracks, thus causing confusion for people.
Yes exactly. Would you be able to enlighten me exactly how the menu structure of this track should look please? Thanks.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.0%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.3%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • Friday

Votes: 80 34.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 133 57.1%