Seattle Circuit

Tracks Seattle Circuit Version 1.0 Release

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's fine but I think you might be in the minority there. Or perhaps not. Who knows? Maybe we need a poll..! ;)
it needs to fit the track, both in style, brands, wear and so on. Like Kunos Highlands does not work for me with the NVidia PC stuff branding everywhere, but a track skin replacing it with Scottish brands and ads does make a great makeover. Or Sveg, for which using Heusinkveld on the banners ads more sprinkles of "swedishness" :p (I have no idea were Heusinkveld even comes from. But it sounds scandinavian)

it needs to fit the track, both in style, brands, wear and so on. Like Kunos Highlands does not work for me with the NVidia PC stuff branding everywhere, but a track skin replacing it with Scottish brands and ads does make a great makeover. Or Sveg, for which using Heusinkveld on the banners ads more sprinkles of "swedishness" :p (I have no idea were Heusinkveld even comes from. But it sounds scandinavian)

Comes from Neils Heusinkveld, Dutch AMS physics guru and also owns a company making and selling pro pedals and other peripherals.

https://heusinkveld.com

Here new AI and TV-Cam
Download is in the video description
Englisch by translate.google :p
Yeah I just tested this with the latest version of the track, (that hasn't been released yet) it works much better than the one I was working on - thanks so much!

If I could include it in the download of the next track version I think it could be released as v1.0.

Last edited:
A quick update for those interested - All the walls are fixed so none are sticky any more, this - I feel - is the biggest improvement to the track so far, as what's a good city circuit if you can't casually glance the wall every now and then!

I have smoothed out the bumps slightly leading to less 'Jumpy' AI

Thanks to Deswribilator we have AI that also picks the right braking point at the top of the hill.

I've optimised some textures to try and decrease file size and increase performance, so we'll see how well that works when you all test it out.

The kerbs are now also a fair bit wider, allowing you to 'ride' them with a lot more vigor - something that was requested by a user here, and this makes the track an absolute blast to drive.

Some more trackside detail has been added, I feel like i've reached a point where it's sufficient, without going overboard.

I look forward to sharing this with you all soon. :)

Also had a play with a wet weather version, I think its worth the extra time to set up.

qZVwFEy.jpg

qTq7TUs.jpg

HD8ZGXe.jpg

xb6xHfk.jpg

11T4yGf.jpg

Seattle is currently in a pretty significant drought.
Wow! VERY sorry to hear that! I now live in Central Texas where drought is an ever present possibility, it's nothing to be taken lightly. My only personal experience with North West coastal weather was in 1968 while undergoing U.S. Army basic training. During my 89 days at Fort Lewis [near Seattle], I saw the sun exactly twice. That's two TIMES...NOT two days!
At any rate, I'm remiss in not extending my THANKS to Tyrone!!! I loved this track [although I preferred it run in the opposite direction] in Gran Turismo. Just hope you can find a more "realistic" way to handle the "Jumps" & I look forward to running many laps here if I ever get my rig put back together..."O.G."

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm with you. I'm in eastern Kansas, where we've just come out of the same severe, years-long drought Texas has been experiencing ourselves. Not a great situation for any locale to be in.

But I didn't mean that to be in any way serious. It's true, but just meant to be a humorous rebuttal to calls for default rain. :p

Yeah, I'm with you. I'm in eastern Kansas, where we've just come out of a severe, years-long drought this summer ourselves. Not a great situation.

But I didn't mean that to be in any way serious. It's true, but just meant to be a humorous rebuttal to calls for default rain. :p

Had a business call this morning with a guy in Vancouver, and he was in the park and it was sunny! Vancouver must be suffering from their own drought. I've literally never seen the sun any time I've ever been there. Even well all of the south of Vancouver Island and Whistler and Squamish were trudging through a heat wave last summer, Vancouver was still as gloomy as ever. hah

Tyrone updated Seattle Circuit with a new update entry:

Full Release, 3 track variations + AI and Replay Cams.

Three track variations, smoothed jumps, larger kerbs, a reverse layout and wet weather! everything you've ever wanted.

If you enjoy the track please consider a direct donation / a virtual pint of beer via Paypal at paypal.me/hesbrook it would be very much appreciated.

Special Thanks to "Assetto Corsa Fanboy" for the AI Help, and also the Replay Cameras!...

Read the rest of this update entry...

City circuits are something AC sorely lacks and this seems like a really good one, nice job. One thing you might want to fix is that there is no speed limiter in pit lane.

Hopefully in time this track will also have a good config for CSP, for some night racing :thumbsup:

edit: also if you could improve AI that would be great. At the moment even 100% AI is way too easy to beat

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies