AC Seat Leon TCR @ Castle Combe - Fri 20Jul18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I see your dog and raise you....
giphy.gif

Sign me up please, apologies in advance if I'm late to the party, not sure how work will go - no problem I'm on reserves :)

Raced here once, couldn't afford the uneven tyre wear, but now... Pixels a free!:p

Good race guys, thanks for hosting and keep them coming loved the track and I'm already in love with the car :)
Maybe not Zandvoort for next time I'm terrible there :p "not that I'm much better elsewhere though :roflmao::roflmao:"

If I let you pass it's either I know I'm holding you back or I did go off track!

Cheers man! You seemed to have some fun with us! :D
If I let you pass it's either I know I'm holding you back
Please don't ever slow down during a race. In Qualy when you really slow down like a clear signal that's cool, if you stay off the racing line.
But during a race the quicker driver will prepare his overtake, like falling back on you before a tight turn that leads to a straight. So he will take that corner way faster than you and fly by on the following straight. If you brake on the racing line before that corner he will have to adjust things and might even crash into you.

Just a general thing. Almost happened today again sometimes but it was a great event!! :):inlove:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 6.8%