Season 8 Race3 Nurburgring Incident Report

No incidents, someone bolted on me from the right, scared the hell out of me..Don't if he joined from offtrack since there was no one on the road at my right, AFAIK.. Haven't check replay, could be that he was a in blind spot for long time, didn't notice any sounds..

EDIT: Yep, he came from the runoffs full speed to the apex, didn't do anything else but scared me.. It's good that i left a space there ;)

One minor hit from behind by Helder, it turned me around 360. Didn't slow me much. Lucky me:) Racing incident.
There was some short freezes durin latter part of the race. Only abut 0,25 sec approx.

hit from behind by helder, no damage, not much time lost, no worries.

hit nico when fighting for position, every lap i could see that me and nico took that turn diffrently, where as i went really deep nico always broke early and went in wider, i misjudged the speed i had and braking ability of the car and knocked him off track, i waited till he rejoined, it ruined both our chances of catching peter so im very dissappointed.

sorry nico

I had a spin on lap 1, for a split second I thought I might be about to rear end Nico so I kinda jumped off the track, with hindsight I think I over reacted

No incidents, someone bolted on me from the right, scared the hell out of me..Don't if he joined from offtrack since there was no one on the road at my right, AFAIK.. Haven't check replay, could be that he was a in blind spot for long time, didn't notice any sounds..

EDIT: Yep, he came from the runoffs full speed to the apex, didn't do anything else but scared me.. It's good that i left a space there ;)

Was that me after the spin? I came back on in the only place I could, between T3 & 4, I rejoined off line but the T4 corner was right there, I'm not sure what else I could have done? sorry mate

other than that, nothing to report

Jim

hit nico when fighting for position, every lap i could see that me and nico took that turn diffrently, where as i went really deep nico always broke early and went in wider, i misjudged the speed i had and braking ability of the car and knocked him off track, i waited till he rejoined, it ruined both our chances of catching peter so im very dissappointed.

sorry nico

In the race I didn't expect you there and it didn't feel like my mistake. But obviously I need to see the replay first, so I'll get back to that :) Either way, that's racing David, no problem (and you waited), and I agree with you that I wished it had not happened, especially since it damaged my suspension and crocked my steering ;)

No other incidents to report.

it wasnt your mistake nico, and it wasnt a failed overtake, i had no intentions of trying to overtake you from so far back, if you watch the replay youll notice thats the line i take into that corner every lap of the race were as you take it totally diffrent, i always closed up on you there alot, but that particular lap i just missed my braking point and went in too deep and unfortunatly caught your rear wheel, it was clumsy after being so close nearly all race, sorry again.

it wasnt your mistake nico, and it wasnt a failed overtake, i had no intentions of trying to overtake you from so far back, if you watch the replay youll notice thats the line i take into that corner every lap of the race were as you take it totally diffrent, i always closed up on you there alot, but that particular lap i just missed my braking point and went in too deep and unfortunatly caught your rear wheel, it was clumsy after being so close nearly all race, sorry again.

No worries mate, I still haven't seen it, been so busy after the race, but your description sounds accurate :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back