Season 8 Race MONTREAL '79 RACE Report

In lap 20 Jim tried to pass me at the inside after the "tunnel" (TS 1600).

Yes.... I thought it a dumb enough move to be worthy of a mention in my incident report, although there was no incident as such, that was mainly down to your ability to "see it coming" and not turn in, thanks mate, you did me a favor there:D

Jim

another incident thats someone elses fault kimmo?

you hit bob, from behind, turn 1, bob nearly spun but corrected it, how can that be bobs fault?

This is my last post for this episode.

In my opinion Bob did scared about Jonas Lex who push very hard to the T1 and then bob lost control, if my car hits his car so there was nothing to do I tried to be as carefully as possible. Maybe his front tire stuck to curb with more grip and his speed stop so quickly. If you check my driving from the start you can see that I did not have too much hurry although my start was amazing fast.

One's again this league is mix of very good and experienced drivers but there's also these Jonas newbies without all needed experience how to compete with F1. No matter if you have experience with some other cars this is totally different world of sport. Jonas, cool down this should be fun don't drive blood on your mouth this is not so important. Take your your time to learn how to drive these monsters and have fun. Do not try to win the race at the 1st lap etc.

Bob

Image:
jonas_lex_again.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back